Katedj

Tipping the scales

Nilam glanced around and dove rather awkwardly into the water, using strong legs to propel herself downward. Tilak immediately panicked and struggled against her, making the descent even harder. She sent calming thoughts toward the young misfit, heading towards the glowing dragons deep underwater. To her relief, holding her breath was no problem. Climbing tall mountains seemed to have had its effect on her lungs.

~

Dominic met the dragon's gaze levelly, expression mild. He crossed his arms and leaned back, a slight smile on his face.

Edited by Aquila

With the eye contact, the tension grew slightly as a smile spread on the new man's face. Ferovan blinked, and turned his head slowly, looking towards the entrance. "May I go now?" He asked, having said all he wanted to say. His heart was beating a little bit faster than normal, and he realized that he was afraid of what they could do.

~~~

Luminosita heard the girl enter the water, and could hear her struggling to swim. She sped up quickly, to close the distance between them. She turned, so she was going the same direction as the human, and swam as slowly by as she could, using her nose to nudge the human's foot as she passed it, her neck brushing along her belly. She hoped that she would latch on quickly, so it would be easier to use her magic. As it was, she was able to focus a bit on the thrashing pygmy, to ease the pressure on his lungs.

She was basking out in the sun for today. The weather was nice and Orion kept her even warmer with a protective wing spread over her. She settled deeper into the catch of his talons. There was mostly silence except for the deep breathing of her dragon. When he exhaled it was like being hit with a mighty blast of air. She didn't mind. "What do you want to do today?" she asked him. The black huffed contentedly, sending sheets of her long brown hair over her face. She half-heartedly threw them back in place. "Good with being here then. Alright." she murmured, settling back down and yawning. She was one of those handlers who was extremely lax with her dragon and Orion was fine with that. The most she tended to use him for was travel and he didn't consider that work so he pretty much had the entire day off every day. That made him happy so the two of them were pretty much inseparable and because both of them were pretty much still children, every day was either a sleeping day or a relaxing day. The fields outside of the city gate felt protected because of the nebulas on constant patrol. However, it was much more dangerous that the two of them thought. Just because there were guards somewhere nearby didn't mean that a human couldn't come by and shoot them or an older dragon tear them to shreds. However, that didn't bother them.

((I'm waiting for Icefyre))

((I'm going to be gone from some time this evening through the weekend.))

[sorry guys, not going to be able to post for a few weeks... sad.gif

Aquila, feel free to bunny Nick during my abcence. I'll try to be back as soon as possible.]

Ooc;

You know you guys, I really appreciate you sticking it out with me this far. But I am going to shut this rp down. I am very sorry. You have all made very interesting characters, and I am sorry I'm not giving you guys the chance to develop them. I just don't have enough plot for this, I was hoping it would come to me as I needed it, but I'm afraid that didn't work. I am also very busy, and have decided that I need to cut back on the roleplaying I am doing. sad.gif

I hope you all go on to find other quality roleplay's to add your skills to. Again, I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause. But thank you for joining my first rp. If I make another in the future, I doubt that I will result to such a drastic measure again.

Thank YOU for providing such a quality playground! I cannot wait for your next one! Until then, bon voyage et bienvenue!!