Skellybones

Good Eggs Go Bad II - We need people!

(

I'm..... Uh.... Puff. Puff said un surely before running off. She soon found a little den and crawled in it. Her eyes would surely give her away. She started crying loudly again.
Puff told them her name... And also Puff said no to being carried, partly because she's kinda afraid of Vlad)

Puff nodded thankfully and jumped up onto Bridget's back. Puff stared at Riolu, whom she had sat next to, and forced a pained smile.

Lena sniffed the air as her ginormous- at least compared to her- ride mentioned the smell of death in the air. She crouched down between his shoulder blades and whimpered. "Did Lune do it?" She whispered to Vlad.

((Okay then, can't force ya!))

"I don't think so. She's just waking up, isn't she?" Vlad reasoned. He halted next to the clearing, the stench of death hanging Thickly in the air. He sniffed and peered over the bush. "It looks like the work of my kin," he gave a small smile, "it smells like it, too. Usually, an eaten dragon would mean the work of a vampire, since we are the only kind that feeds on our own. I stick strictly to blood though and I have a high tolerance for hunger. It takes a lot to drive me to such an extent." He explained. It wasn't untrue, after all. This idiotic dragon had just gotten in his way and injured at the same time. The deer he had chased got away so primal anger and hunger had taken over.

Raeris looked at the dead dragon, tiling her head to one side. I felt this one die a while ago. Whatever did this is probably long gone. She kept walking, padding through the clearing, past the corpse. We need to keep moving. We'll end up with the same fate as this one if we don't.

A long, silver snout inhaled deeply through nostrils, taking in the scents surrounding her. Her eyes narrowed, sensing the smell of a recent death. She leapt through the trees silently, determined not to be caught. With the strength of the smell determining its size, it must have been a dragon killed. She decided she should watch out, or even eliminate this new threat.

It was only until she heard voices that she slowed down, gradually coming to a stop. Peering through the trees, the silver caught sight of a few dragons leaving a body. They couldn't be the killers, though, because none of them were bloody- well maybe the vampire was.

She made a move to readjust her paw, but miscalculated where the branch was. She bit her tongue as the small twig attached to the branch she was on snapped, making a small but audible crack. She could only pray that they did not hear it.

Vladimir's head went up as he heard the sound of a branch breaking. It was quiet, but apparently, as his old friends had told him, his senses were better than most living dragons'. which was odd, now that he thought of it. Being dead would've killed his senses, yet they were improved. Weird.

"Who's there?!" he called out, in an almost sing-song way.

(Whats with the sudden new character, I didnt even see an entry form??)

((She PM'd me to re-activate her old character, she also put her two new ones with it))

(Well, I dont really have much to post, but I'll go.)

The crack was lost to Puff's ears, since she was sacked out over Bridget's back, fast asleep from the preceding exciting events.

"What if it's whoever killed that dragon?" Lena whispered to Vlad. Then she noticed Puff. "Maybe we should go to my cave for the night..." Lena paused. "Or if we have to keep running away from Lune, we should probably warn my dad, too." Lena realized that she'd been away from him all day, and not very far from her cave there was a dead dragon. What if whatever had gotten this dragon had gotten to her father too? Lena ducked down with her paws over her face, trying to hide that she was crying because of the horrible vision running through her head.

Raeris bared her teeth in annoyance, not even sparing the creator of the noise a glance. Please assure them that none of them are going to die, unless they stop moving. We cannot afford to stop and gawp at every single 'scary' thing we come across. She sighed, leaning back toward where they needed to go.

Vlad tilted his head slightly, turning back to the others but keeping an ear out for strange noises. "Rearis said that none of us will die as long a s we keep moving. We don't have time to stop and marvel at every unnerving thing we come across. We must keep moving," he informed the other's cheerfully, in a much less scathing tone than Rearis. "Let's go!"

Lena fluttered worriedly in front of Vlads face. "But what about my father? We need to make sure he's okay, and warn him!" She didn't wait for an answer, but fluttered ahead to get to her cave.

Sorry, but I'm not really allowed on DC anymore. My dad is convinced it is ruining the computer. I'd like it if someone else played my characters instead of deletin them because I may return... eventually. Man! and we were just getting to the good part!! sad.gifsad.gifdry.gif goodbye tongue.gif

((Goodbye, I'll miss ya! I'll also be leaving for a bit. Things to do, you know?))

Vlad blinked as the smaller dragon suddenly fluttered in front of him before flying ahead. "Hey, wait up, Lena. We'd better stay together, no?" he called after the smaller dragon. Vlad frowned slightly. He didn't want a new friend to leave.

((so... did this whold thing just die because I was gone or something? I'm back by the way... so can I just post, or do I have to wait for permission? Also, this topic's little scroll icon was red, "hot topic" waht does that mean?))

Forum name: Howitzersfriend

Dragon Name: Firelight star the third

Breed of Dragon: Packrat dragon

Breed description: Packrat dragons are notorious thieves, they may even sometimes risk their hides to get one diamond. This has led to packrat dragons being traped, and in most cases, killed. Some people even give them things and then follow them back to their dens, in hopes of finding their hoard.

Description of your dragon: Packrat dragons are small, about mint dragon sized dragons, who from the moment they hatch start grabing anything shiny they can find. This gives them a very bad reputation, which is both earned and not earned. When keeping a Packrat dragon one best keep everything shiny out of site! Least they steal it.

Talent: Digging!

Personality: Bubbly, and very, VERY outgoing.

History: Firelight star Grew up with lots of other packrat dragons around, so she started digging places to hide them, and remembers everyone of them.

Other: Thankies!

Speech Colour: Purple