Skellybones

Good Eggs Go Bad II - We need people!

((Mine was good, urs?))

Puff could hear talking. Someone asking her to wake up. She tried and tried but it was impossible. She could feel the cold air and the heat of the other dragon.

(it was good. xd.png I got to watch crazy old people fight over who got the eggs in an easter egg hunt. xd.png)

Lena squealed and sat back next to Puff, discouraged. Then she crouched down and backed up. Suddenly springing forward, she dove onto Puff, bounced off of the other dragon, and went flapping clumsily headfirst into a tree. Lena sat at the base, seeing stars.

Raeris rolled her eyes, walking back toward the drakenlitch. She knew ramming into the little dragon wouldn't help. Pain worked for some things, but not always for sleep. The Mort dragon stopped beside it's small form, leaning over. To other dragons she might look like she was eating the thing, but instead Raeris had closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. Mort dragons, with their ability to speak to them, could also see the dead. Small spirits were generally most common to see, and some slipped past the barrier the dragons put up to avoid driving themselves into madness. However, they could see the larger, greater spirits if they took down their barrier, they could see all spirits wandering forevermore in the world if they took down the barrier.

Puff delta dragon bounce off her. Awff she moaned. She then felt another dragons presence. One that knew what they were doing. She was somehow relaxed. Her shadows started to come back. Swirling around her and the mort dragon protecting them.

When Raeris raised her head, ethereal dragons, deer, wolves, sheep, all of these creatures that had died, some she recognized, some she didn't. She glanced over at the living dragons. As usual, they saw nothing, they couldn't hear the lonely cries of the dead. The dragon sighed. She was helping drakenlitches. Again.

Puff felt lots of cold air around her body. She spoke again. Why help me? I'm a drakenlitch. she was lightly unconscious. She could hear people feel people and speak but that was about it.

Lena jumped up and stumbled over to the two, walking in a ziggzagging path. "Oh yay, your awake." She mumbled at Puff while looking at puff with crossed eyes, then she stumbled over and sprawled, dazed, across Raeris's foot, hugging it. "And you came back."

(Poor widdle dragon broke herself xd.png)

Edited by aqub

After a brisk conversation with a kindly spirit, Raeris backed away from the small drakenlitch, and looked down at the pygmy. Before she could even try and say anything, the spirit had finished, summoning the little creature back from the realm of sleep. It was funny how the dead could travel there. Raeris dipped her head, probably looking insane to all the 'normal' dragons. Her barrier went up just as the other dragon dipped their head, finally understanding Mort dragons. Raeris felt pride spark within her. It was her dream to allow other dragons to understand how they worked. It was funny, though. No other dragon actually knew that they could speak to the dead.

((My Easter was okay. I dyed some eggs, but nobody else wanted to have any sort of egg hunt, so mine were just hidden around the living room dry.gif ))

((I must be in a different time zone or something, because I only post once a day, sorry if I hold back your interactions with my characters biggrin.gif ))

Bridget surveyed the odd group of dragons with dismay. No one seemed to notice her. She padded over to the drakenlitch and looked down at her. This was a strange one. The mort dragon seemed nice. Riolu certainly liked the pygmy.

Whut whut happened! Puff struggled to speak. She was scared still protecting her and the mort dragon as she woke up and tried to stand. Why did you help me? I'm a drakenlitch. We're supposed to do things on our own. We can't trust anyone. She struggled to say.

Lena finally rolled off of Raeris's paw. "You don't talk much y'know." She remarked when her head had stopped spinning. "You can talk, can't you?" She asked as she tilted her head.

(It's funny using the name Lena; the only other time I've heard that name is in a movie, where Lena was the Traitor/Villain. laugh.gif )

I-I don't know. She struggled to say. I don't know why i can't speak. She said. She coughed. She hurt her throat as she tried.

Rearis shook her head slowly at the pygmy, before she looked back at the drakenlitch. She stood there watching it for a while, before she shook her head again. Not everything was meant to be alone.

"Aw," Lena squeaked. She stared at her paws, then continued, "My name's Lena. It's nice to meet you. " Just because this dragon didn't talk doesn't mean she couldn't be nice to it. Then she turned to Puff and asked, "What happened to you? Are you gonna be okay?"

I'm fine. Puff said aggressively still trying to get up. I'll manage on my own. Although it was hard, puff managed to stand up. She looked at the two dragons and then ran into the forest.

((was Lena talking to Bridget or Puff about them being unable to talk?))

Bridget scooped up Riolu. "So... I am Bridget, and this is my son, Riolu. Nice to meet you, ...?"

Riolu squirmed. He wanted to go play some more with Lena. She was the most fun he's had in AGES!! Bridget always restrained herself so she didn't hurt him. He was glad and all, but he just wanted to wrestle someone his size! He finally slipped through and landed with a huff on Lena. "arrrg!! I'll get you this time!" He growled.

Raeris flicked her tail in minor annoyance. Such a temperamental dragon. Growling, snarling and then running away. Then crawling back and snarling a bit more. Then running away again. Raeris stared after the drakenlitch, before she turned back to the pygmy, dipping her head in proper greeting.

Bridget Saw the Mort dragon leave. She headed off in the direction that the drakenlitch had run off to. Good. she thought. teach that dragon some sense.

She looked down at Riolu and smiled. He finally had a good playmate. They would have lots of fun together. Bridget lied down and put her ad on her paws. If Riolu wanted to include her, he would make it obvious, but otherwise, Bridget was content to watch.

(Lena was talking to Raeris about not being able to talk. x3)

Lena played with Riolu, squealing in delight. She nodded back to Raeris when she got a chance. "That... dragon's... not... very... nice." She referred to Puff between times she was busy wrestling.

Puff was fed up. She could still hear the dragons in the distance, playing and having fun. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She yelled. It echoed.

Lena perked her ears as Puff's yells echoed. She pushed Riolu off of her, not forcefully enough to hurt him though, and stood up. "Whats wrong with her?" Lena looked around at the other dragons. "Oh well... what do you guys wanna do?"

Bridget lifted her head at the sound of Puff's yells. "She sounds distressed and lonely. Maybe we should go search for her and try to get her to join. She looked like she needs a friend."

"Noooo-ooo!" Riolu wailed quietly. "that dragon is mean and scary!" But Bridget was already striding towards the sound. He sighed and followed her. "uuuggh. come on, Lena!"

Puff continued to think about a lot of things. She then fell to the ground in sadness and started crying. She then let out a loud scream that echoed around the forest and right up to the mountains. She continued lying on the ground crying.