Skellybones

Good Eggs Go Bad II - We need people!

Raeris too came to the edge of the clearing. She poked her head through some of the bushes, long, red mane not catching on a single thorn. Her mane was strange in that way. She watched as two black tea's and a Drakenlitch spoke. Mort dragons had a strange bond with Drakenlitches. It was almost a partnership. Almost. Drakenlitches could, sometimes, hear what a Mort dragon was saying, as their skeletal appearance, and death-like abilites crossed the 'gate' sometimes.

Bridget turned around swiftly."I'm not a kid!" she said to the strange shadowey skeleton. Then, quietly to Riolu, "I can be fierce if I want to..."

She knew there were other dragons near. Briefly wondering if they were all working together, she pinpointed them all in their hiding places. years of dealing with Riolu had taught her well how to play hide and seek. These tough guys were no match for her practice.

Riolu was terrified. He hid in one of his many hiding places among his mother's vast body someday he would be this big, bigger, even. But that wouldn't matter if he died before then. He held fast as Mom dropped into her fighting pose that he knew all too well. She would beat these other monsters; she could beat anything, even a brute dragon. Yeah, he bet.

Oh no, this situation is getting too tense. Thought Lena, backing further into the bushes. These dragons were going to fight eachother- but not if she could help it. "Me to the rescue!!" She squealed as she burst out from the bushes. "Hi!!" Squealing joyfully, the light blue dragon looked around at the others.

Raeris still watched silently from the undergrowth, not even trying to hide. She was just enjoying the show, it wasn't often you got to see how other creatures cheated death. Even so, just as... a test... She spoke. Hello? To any creature that wasn't about to die, she would have just opened her mouth. However, to any who could hear her, they would tell that her voice was low-pitched. It was soft, almost silky, but it had a rough edge, a sorrowful edge that came only after years and years of suffering. Raeris watched for a few moments, before deciding that no, no one was going to die, and took a step forward, out of the bush.

Puff became angry. Her shadows lashed out at Bridget and locked her tight, surely she wasn't going to be able to move. She heard rustling but ignored it concentrating. Suddenly someone came running out of nowhere yelling hi. This made puff more angry. Her shadows multiplied and held Lena tightly. Puff then heard a deep smooth hello. Then heard rustling. She was scared. Her shadows let go of the two dragons and she ran. Drakenlitch eps are the fastest runners. She hoped no one could catch up with her.

She watched the Drakenlitch turn on its heels and start running. Raeris sighed. Drakenlitches just weren't scary these days. She looked back at the other three dragons, tilting her head in curiosity. Part of her wondered if they would run at the sight of her- lots of creatures didn't like her pretense, or the look of the 'painted' smile. Her markings could be quite eerie, she'd give them that, but otherwise they had no reason to run from her.

Am I able to post my app here?

If so, here it is:

Forum name:groundporkchops

Dragon Name:Iolana (to soar like a hawk)

Breed of Dragon: Night Glory Drake

Breed description: "Unlike their diurnal relatives, Night Glory Drakes are shy and reserved. Active during the night, they are often mistaken for bats and chased away from human settlements. With their excellent agility and night vision, they are perfectly adapted to nocturnal life. Breeding only takes place during evenings after the dark settles in.Earthgirl has confirmed here that they are a very small breed, only the size of a kitten. The favourite food of the species is actually grapes, and they are more intelligent than the Day Glory Drakes, as confirmed on Cave Cast.

Description of your dragon: Iolani is like most night glory drakes, except she has a slight genetic mutation, resulting in the tip of her tail being coloured like a Day glory drake.

Talent: Her talent is her agility when flying and her small size.

Personality: Very sneaky and intelligent, she will always find the most logical way out of a situation.

History: Despite being the only egg to hatch in her nest, she was optimistic. However the darkness in the world has turned her slightly darker. Surviving on her own has proved tough and she wishes to find others.

Other: Against Lune, almost an adult now.

Speech Colour: Purple okay?

Puff ran into the forest then slowed down. Why did I run? I'm supposed to be fierce. She walked back ready to investigate the rustling. She ran close to where she heard it and the found the dragon. She crawled close to it. Studying it all over.

Lena looked up from hiding under her front legs, where she had stayed, shivering, since the creature had dropped her. She slowly stood up and studied Raeris with an obviously curious expression. Quite shaken, and ready to run away in a second, Lena nervously asked more than stated, "Hello...?"

Puff continued to study Raeris closely. The started to walk to the side of the dragon. She then changed to the left. When she was about to go right again she stept on a stick. She stayed still. She got scared and her shadows flowed wildly around her....

Am I able to post my app here?

If so, here it is:

Forum name:groundporkchops

Dragon Name:Iolana (to soar like a hawk)

Breed of Dragon: Night Glory Drake

Breed description: "Unlike their diurnal relatives, Night Glory Drakes are shy and reserved. Active during the night, they are often mistaken for bats and chased away from human settlements. With their excellent agility and night vision, they are perfectly adapted to nocturnal life. Breeding only takes place during evenings after the dark settles in.Earthgirl has confirmed here that they are a very small breed, only the size of a kitten. The favourite food of the species is actually grapes, and they are more intelligent than the Day Glory Drakes, as confirmed on Cave Cast.

Description of your dragon: Iolani is like most night glory drakes, except she has a slight genetic mutation, resulting in the tip of her tail being coloured like a Day glory drake.

Talent: Her talent is her agility when flying and her small size.

Personality: Very sneaky and intelligent, she will always find the most logical way out of a situation.

History: Despite being the only egg to hatch in her nest, she was optimistic. However the darkness in the world has turned her slightly darker. Surviving on her own has proved tough and she wishes to find others.

Other: Against Lune, almost an adult now.

Speech Colour: Purple okay?

Raeris watched the two dragons curiously, and dipped her head in silent greeting as the pygmy said hello. Then she looked at the drakenlitch, deep red mane swaying slightly. She watched the drakenlitch for a while, unimpressed by its short trigger, before she flicked her tail, and started to head back off into the forest.

((Accepted :3))

Puff started running back into the field. She forgot that those kids were there and ran right through them to the end of the field. She kept running and running before she came to some mountains. She found a cave and studied it. No one seemed to be in there, so she made it her home, layed down and fell into a light sleep.

((I'm confused, so only certain dragons can hear eachother? I read the plot description...!?))

Riolu circled, panting as the scene unfolded around him. What was going on? What was that big scary monster? Was that dead dragon controlling shadows?? He couldn't do anything. He couldn't speak.

Bridget clenched as e got surrounded in shadows, but before long, they dropped. She decided to wait until things calmed down. Looking up, she saw that the only dragon left was the little pygmy dragon. She relaxed a little and slinked over to it. this one seemed nice enough. Maybe if it proved to be safe she would protect it if that Drakenlitch returned. "hello" she smiled at lena kindly.

Lena squealed in confusion. "Wait!" She called after the strange maned creature. She looked back and forth between where the creature had disappeared to and the Black Tea dragon. After getting spinning in a confused circle and getting dizzy, she squealed a joyful greeting to the Black Tea dragon. At least this one was friendly. "I'm Lena!"

(If I forgot to mention she's a total goofball in the character form, sorry. xd.png )

Riolu still wasn't thinking. He leapt off of his mother's hide and tackled the pygmy playfully. "Hello!!!" he squealed, rolling off and spinning around.

Bridget felt Riolu jump off and grimanced. What had gotten into him? there could still be danger about.

Lena squealed in high-pitched delight and tackled Riolu, sliding over him and landing on her back, where she stayed rolling in the dirt and giggling.

Edited by aqub

Puff woke up scared and cold. She walked out of the cave. She ran back to the field to see if those dragons where still there. Yup. She crawled slowly towards them shadows protecting her. She started crawling around the dragons in circles.

Raeris stopped, looking back as the dragon called out to her. Wait? Surely they didn't want her to stay? No dragon ever wanted Raeris to say. Mort Dragons were shunned, almost hated, but she didn't see why. All they could do was speak to the dead. All they could do was tell when another creature was about to die.

Lena jumped up and asked cheerily, "So who're you guys then?" She again looked over her shoulder after Raeris. Lena wanted to know who that dragon was, and why she'd helped then and then went away. A new friend was always a good thing, no matter how they looked.

The dragons didn't seem to notice her so she started growling. She kept going in circles around them and she got closer. Her shadows lashing about wildly. Her breathing was heavy and her head was light. She then fainted. Sleeping. Deep.

Lena squeaked. "Look! It's that thing again!" She said as she rushed over to Puff. She stared for a minute and the put her paw on the dragon's chest to see if it was alive still.

In puffs unconsciousness she had a dream. A dream to meet the great drakenlitch Lune. She knew that drakenlitches couldn't have friends, but she wanted one. In her dream Lune and her were friends. They scared other dragons with each other. In puffs unconsciousness she felt a dragon place their hand on her chest. In her unconsciousness she realised her shadows had stopped swirling in the real world.

Scrambling over Puff's unconscious body in worry, Lena squeaked for her to wake up, "Excuse-me-I-couldn't-help-but-notice-you've-fainted! I-really-hope-you're-okay; wont-you-please-wake-up??" Squealed Lena in worried rush into Puff's ear.

(I know this probably isn't allowed- but how were your guy's Easters? ^-^)