_MergingWhispeR_

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?

What's Your Favourite Breed of Valentines Dragons?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aw, but the poor original valentines dragons are probably feeling a little left out here and unloved. *hugs them* It's okay, ladies! People love you too!

My favorite breed is heartseekers.

Valentines 09 was favorites before the sprite change.

I say either Sweetlings or Heartseekers...but I picked Sweetlings. The alts are just beautiful...

Sweetlings are my ultimate favourite, I like their sprite, the hatchling sprites, and their description, and they're cute enough that I can get over my dislike of pink.

I'd be hard pushed to rank the others as I like all of them.

Am I the only person who likes the new '09 sprite? I thought the old one looked okay but kind of odd.

I must say rosebud, though my favorite egg by far is the heartseeker egg. The sprite heartseekers leg's just look... stiff and off to me, otherwise they'd be my favorite.

The '09 Valentines were my favourites but since the sprites changed I don't like them anymore. To me, they look chubby, less detailed and out of proportion now (I don't want to offend the spriter but this is just my opinion). I was actually quite mad when they changed because I loved them before sad.gif

Now, I like the rosebuds most but the sweetlings and heartseekers are really pretty too smile.gif

My fave is the Rosebud dragon . . . which I managed to acquire in the AP! I'm so excited. I really like the Sweetlings, too, though, I like their alien faces.

Ever since I joined, I'd always wanted a sweetling! Now I have two beautiful second gen egg smile.gif Too bad you can only have two!

Sweetlings are my ultimate favourite, I like their sprite, the hatchling sprites, and their description, and they're cute enough that I can get over my dislike of pink.

I'd be hard pushed to rank the others as I like all of them.

Am I the only person who likes the new '09 sprite? I thought the old one looked okay but kind of odd.

No, I like the new one as well. I do miss the magic ball of the old one though, but I'd still rather have the new one.

It's really a tossup between the Sweetling and the Rosebud. I love the Sweetling's pose, but I adore the Rosebud's design. I voted for Sweetling because of its dynamic pose, but really it's equal.

I think rosebuds are the prettiest sprites, but chose sweetlings because there is just something about them that makes me want to SNUGGLE them!

Color-wise, I like the richness of heartseekers, and their eggs are my favorites. The '09's just aren't very...hmmm.... "special" to me.

I really love Sweetlings (especially Neph's rainbowpink alt) but I think my favourite are the Rosebuds because they were my first Valentines day release <3

I like the alt Sweetlings best, but Rosebuds are a close second. wub.gif

I also like the '09s before the sprite change for their simplicity and the eggs of the Heartseekersfor the color. I guess I just like them all.

I can't choose between rosebuds and heart seekers. Both are gorgeous *cookies for the spriters* wub.gif

Rosebuds <3

With Sweetling following right up; then Heartseekers tie with 09 Vals.

I have to pick just one?!? T__T

I LOVE sweetlings and rosebuds, but I voted rosebud cause they are just soooo beautiful! I am so happy I managed to get both this year :'D

That is a really tough question. First pick is Rosebuds, then Heartseeker, then Sweetlings, then Valentines dragon. I am so excited to see this year's!

Definitely the HeartSeekers wub.gif Love all of them (I miss the original '09 sprite) but the HeartSeekers won me over.