_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

What about black or chocolate brown dragons? Or peach colored.

I wouldn't mind any of that. Maybe it'll even be an awareness day dragon like the alt sweetlings, as unlikely as that probably is~

Im actually happy this is the first time in my life i had a gf for valentines. Oddly enough i rarely have a gf for any holiday O_O;; Guess im getting older D:

Chocolate Dragon with cherry hearts xd.png ?

the only thing im not looking forward to is the lag at the drop u_u

Usually calms down within a few hour or so, when breeding started it took about 45 min for things to at least slightly start moving along.(and to breed my firsr rosebud.)

Curious does anyone know if it's possible to breed a v-day dragon twice within the time frame for it?

Im actually happy this is the first time in my life i had a gf for valentines. Oddly enough i rarely have a gf for any holiday O_O;; Guess im getting older D:

Chocolate Dragon with cherry hearts xd.png ?

This is my first Valentines with my gf, though an awareness day dragon for those without would be pretty sweet

And I liked the crossed bones pattern on that sweetling. That was wicked

I SHOULD be studying... but what I am doing? Creeping on DC until the Valentine dragons come out. -____- I think I have a problem.

Me too, I got a big Latin exam tomorrow that I'm totally unprepared for. But instead I'm lurking on DC waiting for the new V dragon

This is my first Valentines with my gf, though an awareness day dragon for those without would be pretty sweet

And I liked the crossed bones pattern on that sweetling. That was wicked

Agreed it would :3

I did like them, though i wish the coloration for the skull was different though.

@Erithan i seen some people manage to breed a holiday twice a year i think it depends on when u breed them though.

Excited~ Once I get mine, i'm going to sleep, I have classes tomorrow lD

edit:

How long do we have to go?

Ten minutes.

Edited by Kaini

hehe. laugh.gif

Me too, I got a big Latin exam tomorrow that I'm totally unprepared for. But instead I'm lurking on DC waiting for the new V dragon

It's okay, I'm supposed to prove to my forensics teacher tomorrow that I did research for my project. But no, I'm dragon-hunting instead... biggrin.gif

Ooh, 10 minutes! I'm so excited!

It's okay, I'm supposed to prove to my forensics teacher tomorrow that I did research for my project. But no, I'm dragon-hunting instead... biggrin.gif

Ooh, 10 minutes! I'm so excited!

forensics is fun till you do the finger prints i hate the powder gets everywhere.

<3 8 mins

times like these I'm glad I'm pst. ninja.gif

edit: 7

Edited by Erithan

already a whole bunch of people in the caves xd.png -clings my computer- we got this little buddy hang in there! we will survive the lag!

Wonder if it will be a male or female dragon this time around.

quite curious about that to, and the event.

also 4 min!