_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

I'd like something white, with a pink, red, or purple shadings.

T-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes! Hurry up, clock! I would love to see a purple dragon, but I like the Alt Sweetling colors, too....

I'm starting to get kind of sleepy, but I'll be darned if this is the first holiday I'm not here at the first hour drop.

*yawn* ZZZzzzZZZzzz

It's almost time. O w O

The cave is even getting drops again despite the AP, it looks like. Or it did for a moment. Either way, now it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Chuint

Lol...yeah, in about 40 mins, this forum will become a ghost town. I only hope the Cave is up to the challenge and doesn't crash on us, or lag too bad.

The eggs should fall in all biomes, yes?

Edited by Riverwillows

I'm pretty glad this is falling on a Weds/Thurs. Means less competition for me in snagging eggs while a good few people are made to go to bed. Eeheeheh.

I think they should fall in all of the biomes, btw

Edited by Chuint

I can't wait to see the new Valentine's dragon! smile.gif I'm also pretty excited about the event. Last years was really sweet, though I would have loved it if we could have sent more personalised messages so that people could guess who sent them. I get that the anonymity makes it more true to Valentine's Day, but... still. tongue.gif I'd have found it a lot of fun.

I hope this year's has something to do with chocolate. Better yet, I hope my computer will develop a feature that allows me to eat the chocolate... tongue.gif

Knowing my luck, this iPod is going to crash under the stress of a holiday in DC... tongue.gif

*crosses fingers that it doesn't*

Knowing my luck, this iPod is going to crash under the stress of a holiday in DC... tongue.gif

Same here tongue.gif I can't wait though! *rapidly does Cornell Notes* dry.gif

*bounces on seat*

I can't wait to see the new pretty eggies! I only have room for one the minute they come out, but in a couple hours I'll be able to get another. laugh.gif

EDIT: When will the event start?

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

*bounces on seat*

I can't wait to see the new pretty eggies! I only have room for one the minute they come out, but in a couple hours I'll be able to get another. laugh.gif

EDIT: When will the event start?

About 25 minutes or so

I SHOULD be studying... but what I am doing? Creeping on DC until the Valentine dragons come out. -____- I think I have a problem.

Also, I am hoping for a pink Valentines day dragon... I know there are many pink ones already, but I don't have any CBs of the pink ones. >.< I want a pink CB Valentines dragon! DX

Knowing my luck, this iPod is going to crash under the stress of a holiday in DC...  tongue.gif

Even if it does, you'll be able to get one later! Everyone will be scrambling for them at first, but by this time tomorrow, they'll just be sitting there. tongue.gif And who says you need to be the first to have one anyways?

He says as he joins the crowd scrambling to get one first...

Edited by StormWizard212

I SHOULD be studying... but what I am doing? Creeping on DC until the Valentine dragons come out. -____- I think I have a problem.

Also, I am hoping for a pink Valentines day dragon... I know there are many pink ones already, but I don't have any CBs of the pink ones. >.< I want a pink CB Valentines dragon! DX

Same here, i love pink ninja.gif must..have..pink..dragon..cb.

!

I can't wait to see these eggs! 8D

It's taking everything I've got to stay awake.. I should have been in bed an hour ago. rolleyes.gif I'd love to see a red and white dragon.

Edited by MedievalMystic

What about black or chocolate brown dragons? Or peach colored.

I wouldn't mind any of that. Maybe it'll even be an awareness day dragon like the alt sweetlings, as unlikely as that probably is~

I'd like to see some richer colors then pastels personally, more like the heartseekers. biggrin.gif