Sign in to follow this  
_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all of the Valentine dragons have a fixed gender (Heartseeker & Sweetlings = Boys, Rosebud and I assume Val '09s = Girls.

Yup, and this year's will probably be female following the tradition xd.png

I've gotten the most AMAZING lineages so far. All I need is one more Rosebud to match the one I already have and I'll be good!

12 more hours. Lol....

The AP, just a few minutes ago....LOL

user posted image

We have achieved Wall O' Valentines in the AP!

ETA: I still have one Val '09, one Rosebud , one Heartseeker and two Sweetlings who have not 'done the deed' yet, if you still need any - they're all CB.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I'm having a hard time staying away from the AP. So tempting to go hunting for shinies, but I need the eggslots for tonight! (Fortunately, I do have three eggs that will hatch today, but still would rather avoid the AP, just in case....)

Phew, this Valentines I've been busy, so I still need two more valentine eggs of the previous breeds! Excited to see the new eggs biggrin.gif And the event! Squee

Missing a sweetling and an 09

So many eggies in the AP! xd.png I can't wait for tonight- I will have eggslots open and I'll be ready to ninja.gif .

(As if I'm any good at ninja'ing. laugh.gif )

EDIT: Oh, and the event! I'm so excited to find out what it is!

Edited by Dimar

Definitely looking forward to the release tonight. I have to work at 7am, but I will be up to catch my two...oh yes, I will still be up laugh.gif

Hoping that those that caught my V eggs that I sent to the AP, were happy with what they got. Couldn't breed them with my Metallics this year, because they were on cool-down, but I tried to make sure to pick perfect mates.

Edited by CDM

I released all my old Valentine's dragons, except my heartseekers. smile.gif They were mostly 2nd gens, but not with the mates I really wanted. This is what I've got now instead:

2nd gen val 09 x gold

2nd gen val 09 x silver (trying to trade this one at the moment, though)

2nd gen rosebud x gold

2nd gen rosebud x gold

2nd gen reg sweetling x silver

3rd gen reg sweetling x silver checker

I had 2nd gen sweetlings from alts before, but it was an alt sweetling x white combo and I could't find a mate that actually made a nice lineage, so I let them run off to the wild together. Overall, pretty happy with how things have gone. biggrin.gif

That third gen sweetling/silver is Stunning! I can't stop looking at it!

I still have 2 CB Sweetlings, 2 CB Rosebuds and 2 CB Heartseekers who haven't bred yet. If anyone still needs their Valentine dragons that is .

Better breed them soon...only got about 9 hours.

Oh wow! Just 9 hours till the madness! xd.png

I can't wait, but at the same time, I wish there were more days left! ^^;

I need to keep 2 spots free... I need to keep 2 spots free.. I must stop hunting...

I know how you feel! It's so hard to resist all those pretties out there even when you know you shouldn't lock yourself. laugh.gif

Nine hours left... I'm off work for the first Valentine's Day in forever, I timed my breeding well and won't be scroll-locked BUT bred a gold, and I am looking forward to being chill and not stressing because I have plenty of time to hang out clicking! It's going to be a great night biggrin.gif

I know how you feel! It's so hard to resist all those pretties out there even when you know you shouldn't lock yourself. laugh.gif

I locked myself yesterday lol had to incubate some eggs to get space for new dragons! x.x but so hard to resist...

I can't wait for the new CB Valentines to come!! Hopefully I will be here at midnight in DC timezone, and I'm going to incubate one! xd.png

Edited by Slytherin7

I'm just a little bit worried about lag. I'll be trying to catch new eggs on mobile- and my bedroom is the worst spot in the house for wifi. rolleyes.gif Oh well. Even if I can't get 2 eggs tonight, I know for a fact that I will be able to tomorrow. xd.png

Waiting with baited breath for midnight

I managed to miss three years worth of Val's, but I snagged two of each (all 2nd gen) off the Ap earlier in the week. Even one's an alt's baby. Goes pretty well with the CB '09s

Been trying to save eggslots, but then I found a Pillow with a cool lineage on the AP and couldn't resist. Here's to hoping two of my hatchies mature tonight and that Pillow hatches. I think I'm safe to catch two of the new Val's otherwise, though.

Been totally not stalking my Valentine progenies to see if their babies are doing well. All seem to be fine this year, yay! Last Christmas I had like, an entire clutch of winter magi die. ;n;

Can't wait to see the new dragon! I can't be here at midnight to pick it up but I'll be back later on to do so. :D