sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

And now begins the long battle for Shimmers from my 2nd Gen. I have a horrible feeling he's gonna be just as picky as my 2nd Gen Tinsel. rolleyes.gif

But at least he didn't refuse and gave me a pretty Shimmerkin, who now has a new home. smile.gif

And now begins the long battle for Shimmers from my 2nd Gen. I have a horrible feeling he's gonna be just as picky as my 2nd Gen Tinsel. rolleyes.gif

But at least he didn't refuse and gave me a pretty Shimmerkin, who now has a new home. smile.gif

Good luck! My second gen Sparkless from Logic simply refuses to give me ANYTHING >_> I wont have anything to lotto at this rate.

It is a really pretty pairing though. I like White X bronze. I also like Ice X bronze wub.gif

Good luck! My second gen Sparkless from Logic simply refuses to give me ANYTHING >_> I wont have anything to lotto at this rate.

It is a really pretty pairing though. I like White X bronze. I also like Ice X bronze wub.gif

And good luck with yours too!

I'm surprised Shimmers are such picky breeders already. Considering Tinsels bred like rabbits for a long time.

I really like Ice x Silver. If I ever manage to get a 2nd Gen Silver, that's what I'll be aiming for.

I like Bronze x Stone too. But Bronze x White is one of my favorites so far. <3

Dubious can you try bronze with pillows?

Done, I did it with male and female pillows as the colours on each are quite different.

Also added Bronze/Ice.

Prowl, that´s because you don´t give them enough love~ *hides the Glitch and Prank* xd.png

user posted image

Love that combo. Let´s see if Prank will make shiny babies in a day.

Edited by Hellen

I added silver/electric (wanted to see what it would look like), very pretty combination.

Also Bronze/Electric and Gold/Electric/ Bronze seems to go with 'almost' anything.

Edited by Dubious

I added silver/electric (wanted to see what it would look like), very pretty combination.

Thank you! (and for all the other combinations you did) The silver vs. black and green vs. yellow makes a really striking combination, methinks.

Thank you! (and for all the other combinations you did) The silver vs. black and green vs. yellow makes a really striking combination, methinks.

You are very welcome! As I already have the templates set up it is very quick to do a lineage, so let me know if you have other lineages you would like to see.

Hopefully the list will help some folks decide what lineages they want to pair their shimmerscales with and for the rest of us we can enjoy having a look and deciding what lineages we want to collect. smile.gif

Edit: Added Bronze/black and gold/black

Edited by Dubious

Thanks for the template Dubios!

May I request a Silver x Water Horse and a Silver x Tsunami please. Thanks! smile.gif

i know i'm not dubious, but

http://i53.tinypic.com/2mm5to2.png

feel free to pelt me if this is unwelcome >>

i just like putting lineages together

/pelts with tin cans

How dare you do things! >:[

(And I swear bronzes look good with almost all breeds. Gah.)

It would never breed a shiny. xd.png

Shhhh. Don't say that! ;o; *crosses fingers to see a Shimmer from Daydream one day*

I'd like to see Frill X Gold. Frill X silver already looks pretty good.

and Bronze X Ice looks pretty good as well. I thought ice might be too bright for it, but it actually looks good.

Thanks for the template Dubios!

May I request a Silver x Water Horse and a Silver x Tsunami please. Thanks! smile.gif

Done! Lovely combinations. I was quite surprised that the waterhorse with it's brilliant blue looks so good.

Working on the other requests. For every request I would like to do the other two colour versions too. So when doing the red/silver, I will also do it for gold and bronze etc... smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

I'd like to see Frill X Gold. Frill X silver already looks pretty good.

and Bronze X Ice looks pretty good as well. I thought ice might be too bright for it, but it actually looks good.

gold x frill

that's actually really pretty ;;

and i'm not a fan of the frill, so i was surprised i liked it

i'm telling on you ;;;

<3

also i want to do this so bad. ;;;

http://i55.tinypic.com/33kdjrb.png

No telling! /pelts with wet noodles >:[ </3

And that looks really gorgeous! I wish I could give you my tsunami for Silas, but I already influenced it as male. ; ;

(Also I see some Sin'dorei inspired names... Do I spot another WoW fan? :D)

No telling! /pelts with wet noodles >:[ </3

And that looks really gorgeous! I wish I could give you my tsunami for Silas, but I already influenced it as male. ; ;

(Also I see some Sin'dorei inspired names... Do I spot another WoW fan? :D)

i love noodles

omnomm

gimme all the tsunamis D< (not really i don't have room ;;;) one day i will try him with tsumanis

(and yessss. i love WoW)