sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

@Wolfsong

Sorry, that has to be disappointing.

I am a teeny bit surprised that the breedings haven't been more successful so far. My memory isn't the best, but I don't remember a lot of reports of tinsels being stubborn about giving tinsel eggs at first.

I do like some of the pairings that I intially thought might not look so good together, like the luminas/gold and the female hellfires/silver.

user posted image

I think Female sunsongs X Male Silver shimmer slook wonderful <3 This will be...the fourth mate for Logicbutt. Unless he refuses again xd.pngD

+1 for the silver shimmer male/female hellfire combo

and the sunsong!!

Edited by ghrowl

Eh, not liking silver x sunsong...seems to clash too much imo.

Silver x hellfire though...yum!

Wow, female hellfire x silver shimmer looks great.

Shimmer x male bluna would make circles as well!

"Wot? Why aren't you making babies? ARE WE WATCHING TOO CLOSELY?" biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Silas' first baby was a fail.

I am so disappoint in him ;;

So far that's what everyone is reporting, the prizes are breeding like rares!

although I think the only one that rivals these guys in roundness are the female Sunsongs

Guardians are actually rounder than female Sunsongs c:

I mean, try and tell me any of these are less than perfect.

user posted image

You can't. They are all perfection. I got on a bronze and silver list and requested guardian mates for both. If I get on a gold list I'm asking for guardian mate there too, and again, I has a sad that Jewel's owner isn't going to use Guardians as a mate- I'd love even a 10+ gen fail with that pairing at the start.

(feel free to use this image with other breeds pasted in for previewing lineages, don't bother me about being on lists or I'll eat you)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I love these guys! Great job Mysfytt! I really like the circular pose, and I think that they'll go great with a lot of breeds. Can't wait to see what people breed them with.

I haven't figured out which color is my favorite yet, although the silver ones remind me a bit of Haku from Spirited Away. <3

Guardians are actually rounder than female Sunsongs c:

I mean, try and tell me any of these are less than perfect.

user posted image

You can't. They are all perfection. I got on a bronze and silver list and requested guardian mates for both. If I get on a gold list I'm asking for guardian mate there too, and again, I has a sad that Jewel's owner isn't going to use Guardians as a mate- I'd love even a 10+ gen fail with that pairing at the start.

(feel free to use this image with other breeds pasted in for previewing lineages, don't bother me about being on lists or I'll eat you)

Hm, yeah. Sunsongs just look really round because of their curve but I think the Guardian sprite overall fills out a circle best. :D

...okay, I won't tell you that. :U

If anyone needs dragon sprites to fill things in, here are all of them (missing some small pictures): Compilation of all lineage pictures

Terribly resized, very cropped thumbnail so people will notice the link:

user posted image

I told you about Guardians, bro. I showed you, dog.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I think this would be my favourite lineage for silvers.

user posted image

I'm sticking with Royal Blue and Ice for Bronze though (see banner below)

Edited by Rarek

I told you about Guardians, bro. I showed you, dog.

where gonna make this hapen!!

anyways, i think the guardians would look great with the silvers, :0. But the original silvers would look great too. Would love to someone continue a silver shimmer x silver lineage..

user posted image

I think Female sunsongs X Male Silver shimmer slook wonderful <3 This will be...the fourth mate for Logicbutt. Unless he refuses again xd.pngD

The Guardians look really nice, in pose and color. I think the sunsong will really shine once it's a few generations along. Some combos don't look epic until about gen 4.

I am quickly becoming a fan of this pairing... The purple on the Shimmer-scale's ear and mouth ties the colors, and the circle shape in both of them is super pretty. :3

Edit: Also, someone mentioned a few pages back something about creating a stairstep lineage involving all the prize dragons... I'd be soooo for this! Any other prize winners with me? biggrin.gif

Edited by Forest

I am quickly becoming a fan of this pairing... The purple on the Shimmer-scale's ear and mouth ties the colors, and the circle shape in both of them is super pretty. :3

Edit: Also, someone mentioned a few pages back something about creating a stairstep lineage involving all the prize dragons... I'd be soooo for this! Any other prize winners with me? biggrin.gif

I'd do that. Kinda like a "hand off the offspring" type deal. The offspring would have to be all failures though, and influenced to be the opposite gender of the next prize.

Yes! I am so for a lineage project with the prize winners.

and that pairing looks really good. =o Bueatiful! I love how the purple goes with the silver. Its really nice.

Edited by Qualeo

So...very...beautiful. o.o I must have one of each! When my PC and I can move fast enough. xd.png

And here I only had one more type of Tinsel to grab to have them all...but it is so fun to go hunting again. x3

Heh, I'd be up for that too! biggrin.gif

Also, I was wondering about Purple x silver Shimmer, and it looks as good as I thought it might.

That lineage project would be absolutely epic. I guess... it'd take over a year though, even if everything went perfectly.