dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

I have this girl. Kinda named after what I saw when I saw when I read her code.

I want to breed her, but I dunno which dragon to breed her to. ;;

Just as an idea, this is what I did with Dinah's sister. smile.gif If you could get a 2G silver from male silver x female trihorn, you'd have an even better match for the pseudo-checkerboard. Or you could go for the actual perfect checkerboard, if you got a 2G shimmer from male shimmer x female trihorn... Male tan ridgewings in place of the luminas might look nice, too.

Those are just a few ideas, of course. You could do something with a "kin" theme if you get another 2G shimmerkin, or maybe a 2G tinselkin or 2G from spriter alt. Or you could go another direction entirely with a stairstep...

(Sorry, this isn't very helpful, is it? dry.gif )

Nooo, you are. xd.png

I have the 2nd gen shimmer, but it's with moonstones, not tri-horns, and I don't know if three breed even gens look nice.

Nooo, you are. xd.png

I have the 2nd gen shimmer, but it's with moonstones, not tri-horns, and I don't know if three breed even gens look nice.

It's a matter of personal taste, of course, but I think three-breed lineages can look very nice. Funny you should mention moonstones, because that's actually what I'm planning for the 4EG... smile.gif

Is your 2G shimmer from a male moonstone or a female? That might make a difference in terms of color palate.

This thread certainly went quiet *poke*

Regardless, I have a pretty EG 3rd gen Shimmerkin up for grabs! Try not to kill it! x3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(Pretty sure I'm allowed to do this. o-o ninja.gif )

Its being given back out again to anyone who wants it |D

Claimed! I'd love to know who got it, but you don't have to say x3 Enjoy!

Now its gone for good! laugh.gif I'll be dropping these every week on here. x3

Edited by Qualeo

Its being given back out again to anyone who wants it |D

I grabbed this lovely - it has all my favorite things - moonstones, blusangs and EG! It's just an extra-special bonus that it has Ashura's Izaya in there. ^__^

Thanks much!

Must start stalking thread

You won't be alone, lol.

Thanks for doing this Qualeo,

(I'll try to be here for the next one.) xd.png

Congrats ShaladorsLady

Yipee stalking buddy LOL. Surely Qualeo everyone is delighted how generous you are! It's really nice your doing this! Nice grabbing skills Shalador! I gotta be more ninja....esque.

I should start stalking this too xP

Really would like a shimmerkin at some point as a mate for her

Awwh, I love that Silver Shimmerscale with female Tri-Horn combo.

makes memo to self: stalk this thread!

Thank you biggrin.gif I was hoping for the water dragon but I'm so glad they didn't refuse. I'm working on a mate for them. After I get what I need from them I will most likely be giving siblings away in this thread.

I don't think I like this gwyvern experiment as much as I thought I was going to... but I still like it too much just to drop to the AP. So I hope a fellow shimmerkin & even-gen lover here will want to give it a nice home. smile.gif

Gone to live with Reidragon -- thanks! And I really like what you have planned. <3

Edited by miaou

New shimmerkin project. So far I have the bottom half and both 2Gs for the top half (*fingers crossed for compatibility and, with the two who are still eggs, influence to hold...*).

EDIT: Also hoping to be able to do this in a week or so.

Edited by miaou

i like the name Shimmerkin; its what i've been calling them in my head.

can't wait to see some projects which combine Shimmerkin and Tinselkin together. one massive EG with the 2G's being unrelated Tinsel and Shimmer kins woudl be epic wub.gif