dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

Gist which one did you get? It's fogged - probly for it's own good smile.gif

I got a Royal Blue from SHADE.

Yes, I fogged it because it had 35 clicks when I received it. X.x

Shimmer-Kin is adorable and i cant wait till we are able to surprisingly find them on the AP, some time in the near future...still trying to find the lists everyone is talking about so I can look at the original pretties wub.gif

I got a Royal Blue from SHADE.

Yes, I fogged it because it had 35 clicks when I received it. X.x

Congrats. biggrin.gif

Do you planning to breed this baby?

ROFL so excited to see them lol. Like everyone I guess. And yes I agree I just hope I can get my hands on one - gen or fail either at this point smile.gif Grats to the lucky winners.

Gist which one did you get? It's fogged - probly for it's own good smile.gif

She received my SHADE's first fail. Bronze Shimmer (M) x Royal Blue (F)

Roran Domiadraumr

Saphira Brightscales Bjartskular

EDIT: Ninja'd on my own dragon laugh.gif

Edited by Rarek

Shimmerkin sounds good to me, but I do like 'Scalefail' as proposed by Sock xd.png

Looking forward to stealing people's Shimmerkins collecting my own Shimmerkins and seeing how wonderful they look in different lineages. :3

but Scalefail is so mean sad.gif

lol

but Scalefail is so mean  sad.gif

lol

I agree, just like tinselkin is much nicer than tinselfail, when I can produce something like This I don't consider that a fail. I'm sure the shimmerkin will produce just as pretty lineages in the future.

Edited by Shato

Just come back after a break and- well those prize dragons are gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on one or a fail.

Okey doke, I am planning to start an open list to gift non-metal 2nd gen Shimmerkins as of now. It will have 10 spaces, one space per person. Please note that I cannot give any guarantees about what breed of egg listers will receive.

IMPORTANT! If you don't like the combination you've received, please re-gift the egg on this thread - I'm not asking anything for these and I'd like that spirit continued. Anyone I discover trading Catch's 2nd gen Shimmerkins will be excluded from receiving any further Shimmerkins or Shimmer eggs from me.

1. Erica8798 - sent 21/02/2013

2. Sparkdragon - sent 12/04/2013

3. panic siren

4. Alse15

5. SilverMoonRain

6. MaggieXawesomeness

7. lalalas

8. Ultra

9. KaelaBoo24

10. Ravensilver

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Okey doke, I am planning to start an open list to gift non-metal 2nd gen Shimmerkins as of now.  It will have 10 spaces, one space per person.  Please note that I cannot give any guarantees about what breed of egg listers will receive.

IMPORTANT! If you don't like the combination you've received, please re-gift the egg on this thread - I'm not asking anything for these and I'd like that spirit continued.  Anyone I discover trading Catch's 2nd gen Shimmerkins will be excluded from receiving any further Shimmerkins or Shimmer eggs from me.

Me please! biggrin.gif

Edited by Erica8798

IMPORTANT! If you don't like the combination you've received, please re-gift the egg on this thread - I'm not asking anything for these and I'd like that spirit continued.  Anyone I discover trading Catch's 2nd gen Shimmerkins will be excluded from receiving any further Shimmerkins or Shimmer eggs from me.

1. Erica8798

2. Sparkdragon

Could you please add me to the list for a shimmerkin Amazon?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by panic siren

Okey doke, I am planning to start an open list to gift non-metal 2nd gen Shimmerkins as of now. It will have 10 spaces, one space per person. Please note that I cannot give any guarantees about what breed of egg listers will receive.

IMPORTANT! If you don't like the combination you've received, please re-gift the egg on this thread - I'm not asking anything for these and I'd like that spirit continued. Anyone I discover trading Catch's 2nd gen Shimmerkins will be excluded from receiving any further Shimmerkins or Shimmer eggs from me.

May I be on this list?

1. Erica8798

2. Sparkdragon

Please could I have one? ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Okey doke, I am planning to start an open list to gift non-metal 2nd gen Shimmerkins as of now.  It will have 10 spaces, one space per person.  Please note that I cannot give any guarantees about what breed of egg listers will receive.

1. Erica8798

2. Sparkdragon

oh cool! May I, please? tongue.gif

You rock

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

1. Erica8798

2. Sparkdragon

Can I bee added, please?!?

1. Erica8798

2. Sparkdragon

Ooh, may I have one?

1. Erica8798

2. Sparkdragon

I would like to be added. wub.gif Thank you!

Added everyone so far!

One place left.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh no. I'm late. As usual. ninja.gif

Then just let me say, Amazon_warrior, I like what you've decided to make of your 'luckiest catch'. smile.gif

Oh no. I'm late. As usual. ninja.gif

Then just let me say, Amazon_warrior, I like what you've decided to make of your 'luckiest catch'. smile.gif

Me too lol! one of the disadvantages of living in a different time zone to the USA wink.gif

And... LIST IS CLOSED!

Golly that was fast. o.0;

Very nice of you to do that.

I'm pretty eager to see some Shimmerkins. I even named one of my Dragons "Shimmerkin" tongue.gif