dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

@arlymaye -- That's so pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with "him." wub.gif

@Tawanda001 and @dragonsrus -- Thank you for the input. One more idea: gwyvern x lumina?

Oooh, you have a lovely shimmerkin. Golden Wyverns seem to go great with all three of the variations, eh? xd.png

user posted image

I was thinking of doing something alone the lines of this, but I don't know if this would look good? Or would it be better to wait until I can get it so that there are only moonstones in the lineage with the shimmerscales instead of both a moonstone and Blusang? I won't be doing this just yet, but I was thinking about it xd.png

I was thinking of doing something alone the lines of this, but I don't know if this would look good? Or would it be better to wait until I can get it so that there are only moonstones in the lineage with the shimmerscales instead of both a moonstone and Blusang? I won't be doing this just yet, but I was thinking about it xd.png

Oh, I really like what you have there! Having said that, I think it would be stunning as a checkerboard with moonstones.

@arlymaye -- That's so pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with "him." wub.gif

@Tawanda001 and @dragonsrus -- Thank you for the input. One more idea: gwyvern x lumina?

Ohh - I like that one - and will be easier to get eggs from smile.gif would love one lol ps am green with jealousy lol 3 of em...

Edited by TempestSea

Ohh - I like that one - and will be easier to get eggs from smile.gif would love one lol ps am green with jealousy lol 3 of em...

That's what I was thinking, too: it's probably easier to continue a lineage that includes commons (plus I'm lumina-crazy these days!).

I do know how very, very lucky I am to have these beautiful shimmerkin from seriously nice shimmer owners. One was a trade and the others were incredibly generous gifts, and I definitely plan to honor that spirit of generosity by giving away their offspring in a variety of ways, including here in this thread, for as long as there's interest.

Don't want to jump the gun, though, so I'll wait to find out if influence holds and if the intended mates like each other before I say anything more, *knock on wood*...

I' give anything for a shimmerscale, but currently I'm hunting the shimmerkin aswell but Congrats the find, gistofeverything^^

Edited by x-acidic pixie stick-x

I haven't gotten a Shimmerkin yet. I keep forgetting about hunting for them! rolleyes.gif

Congrats to everyone for your pretty babies!

oh yes, thats really lovely! Gratz on the lil beauty.

gistofeverything - I like the contrast of colors on your's as well!

Thanks... Prinze bred with his lady but they didn't give me an eggie. So, even shimmerkins are stubborn breeders ... hah!

That is quite beautiful Tawanda. I've been hunting up Scalefails for almost two weeks now and still nothing. Aw well, maybe I'll get lucky one day.

Thanks, if only I had a cb female gold I'd breed a blusang and send it to a prize winner in a heartbeat!

Hmmm, I do have a male gold though, so if a prize winner wants a blusang bred from him just give me a shout!

Got my first Shimmerkin recently <3

Not a clue what to breed it to, I may wait until I (hopefully) get some more 2nd gen Shimmerkins.

Edited by TheGrox

Got my first Shimmerkin recently <3

Not a clue what to breed it to, I may wait until I (hopefully) get some more 2nd gen Shimmerkins.

That is so beautiful!

I am going to cry of happiness the day I get a shimmer/GW from a pairing like that. It'll probably take awhile but I'll get there hopefully since I want it so much. :P (kinda like how I fawned over Apollo for like, forever wanting a baby descended from that line. Took forever to get one [and it was hard doing the IOU because I was a noob at trading then x.x] but I did in the end!)

Just curious: how do you guys go about finding shimmerkins? I've yet to come across a list (heck, I know like, idk, one winner? XD) and never see them advertised. Would love one eventually but I'm curious about how you guys do it. o3o

^^ I just asked a few winners what they want for their Shimmerkin - most don't ask for much. Of course it helps I know who a few of the winners are xd.png.

Probably. XD I see, well thanks for answering. :3

Just saw your post in the other tinsel thread - you seem to be quite good at acquiring 2G prize fails. :P

Just curious: how do you guys go about finding shimmerkins? I've yet to come across a list (heck, I know like, idk, one winner? xd.png) and never see them advertised. Would love one eventually but I'm curious about how you guys do it. o3o

I pretty much did it the same way Grox did: checked the profiles of CB owners who had made themselves known and, if they didn't have a "No PMs" or "List Closed" note, I sent a polite inquiry with the sort of things I could offer in trade for a shimmerkin/shimmerfail. Most people did not respond (understandably!) but a couple of them did, and two others put me on the list even though I hadn't asked specifically. It also may have been my timing: I think I made my inquiries when most people were offering only on actual shimmers. I'm not sure what it's like now.

I do know of one person who got a beautiful 2G shimmerkin from the AP, so don't give up hope there just yet! Good luck, in any event. smile.gif

Thanks to you too, miaou! :3

Hah, the AP! I have a talent for picking up messy lineaged dragons there like 99% of the time. Fingers crossed for the future!

I have this girl. Kinda named after what I saw when I saw when I read her code.

I want to breed her, but I dunno which dragon to breed her to. ;;