MURDERcomplexx

Game Confessions

I'm also guilty of purposely trying to find glitches in any game I play. And not saving...

In Skyrim, Whiterun's big gate thing (that you use to enter the city) decided to glitch out and have the walls around it completely disappear. Barrels were floating for some reason... and so I walked out the "wall" to see what it would do. The land wasn't loaded and anything with water I basically floated over. So I walked all the way around Whiterun (starting by going left and going around the perimeter) and right about where you would get to the fist little wall before the drawbridge with the little huts for the guards, the game suddenly said "Return to Skyrim" and I didn't notice for a few moments. When I did, I didn't think anything of it as it looked just like something would say "Enter Whiterun" and so I kept walking. My game went black right after. Sound continued to play. The whispy smoke stuff of the loading screen showed up but it froze. For a good hour! I turned it off... turned it back on, found that it deleted 7 of my saves and so I started over from a save that apparently was a year ago... and then I realized that saving like every half hour without the auto was a good thing.

So SAVE MORE for anyone playing any type of game!!

I made a huge storage room in Minecraft PE, with a much lack of torches. The last thing I wanted to happen, which turned out to be the first thing, a creeper blew up about 10 chests D:

I got the loot back from the chests, but I had to repair the chests and fix the floor...

I constantly drop combos in DMC because I just stop, stare at the screen for a bit, then realizing I was only a hit away from an SSS.

Forgot to activate the final flag for a secret boss fight in Persona 4: Golden and then saved past the point of no return.

That means that I have to play another run through (60-80 hours) to try again.