Blindstar97

Happy Moments in DC

One of my happiest moments was when I caught my first Vampire.

It was right after 'Bite' was implemented and they were extremely hard to catch. I sat on my sister's painfully slow laptop for weeks stalking the AP. I must have missed hundreds of them. When I finally caught it I nearly had a heart attack. xd.png

Somehow, that moment was even better than when I caught my Hollies and CB metals. I just worked so incredibly hard for that Vampire, it was definitely one of my greatest moment on DC. laugh.gif

Right now, I just caught my first Red Dorsal! I clicked on it a ton of times and thought I hadn't gotten it. It was such a nice after birthday present to myself after I missed 3 tinsels on my birthday.

Also when I caught my first Tinsel and Vampire from the AC (:

Ummm... several.

When someone gifted me a CB gold wub.gif

Catching my first CB gold from the cave (still get sky high when I catch a CB metallic - not that it happens often lol)

When my pesky stripes produce the right coloured egg tongue.gif

Getting my ARK badge and Honorable Mention biggrin.gif

Among my many happy moments on DC are:

- the Secret Santa event on this forum, when my giftee liked my gifts and my Santa found such great lineages for me biggrin.gif

- long long ago when someone gifted me my first Vampire egg

- every time I breed the right type of egg for one of my lineage projects

- when I got this dragon, one of the starting pairs is mine and then someone created this cool lineage with it

- finding cool lineages or funny codes on the AP

- when I log on on a 31st of a month and see my Zombies biggrin.gif

- reading a funny or well written dragon description, or a thoughtful post on the forum

- all holiday events, especially the stories (and seeing all the gingerbread houses on the forum)

- these trades where both traders are excited and think they got the better part of the bargain xd.png

- and so many more...

Getting glomp gifted my very first holly by an amazingly generous person was definitely a very happy moment here on DC.

Another happy moment was summoning my Guardian of Nature after trying for more than two years (while some of 'my' newbies summoned on their first try ohmy.gif). Which completed my first scroll goal, which I've had since I started back in 2008: getting at least one adult of each species.

Of course that got mucked up again by the arrival of the new prizes, but that's a detail xd.png

Catching a Holly after stalking the AP for hours in 2011.

Getting an ARK badge - I still don't know what for.

Totally surprising someone by giomp-gifting my only Holly egg (I had decided on the giftee right away in 2011 and managed to keep my mouth shut for a year which is no small feat for me).

Getting gifted a hatchie with the code XHErK out of the blue - and from one of my favourite species no less.

Every time a description gets approved.

And just now my first successful summon after years of trying smile.gif

Edited by herk

If I had to list my top 3...

1. Being gifted a holly this last christmas.

2. Catching a cb ice and cb thunder in the same day.

3. Catching my leetle tree when I had no clue what it was. smile.gif

Reaching 100 Gold metallics, 150, then 200 and now most recently 250.Every single Gold added to the army is a happy moment for me.

Catching my first and only CB Gold is still one of my best and happiest moments yet.

Well, today my fellow friend was going to attempt biting the Vampires he owed me (and breeding all the stuff I requested)...

All the eggs he bit turned and stayed and he bred a Thunder for an inbred lineage I'm creating. Apart from his Gold not producing anything, everything he attempted for me worked! happy.gif

And, of course, there's the time when I was gifted a lovely Silver (my first one, too) and traded for other metallics.

Edited by cfmtfm

My happiest moment was when within 10 minutes a got a non-tinsel gold and silver ( That was Yesterday i traded one for a golden wyvern and the other i got gifted thank you rapy and kithra )

1.Catching my 2nd gen Holly from the AP and finding out the parents were from the wild.

2.Winning a lotto that consisted of a 2nd gen PB Gold Hatchie, then being gifted a PB gold mate for him last Easter from a friend.

Being locked with a nebula, striped, thunder, silver, and tsunami wyvern. happy.gif

Please be careful in your posts not to make this a duplicate of the congrats thread. If it becomes a duplicate of that thread then it will be closed.

I think my happiest would have to be when I traded a cheese egg for a purple dino, I wanted one since I joined DC and was over the moon when I got it happy.gif

I was also really happy with the valentines event last year, the sending messages was a lot of fun tongue.gif I also really enjoyed the gingerbread decorating event at Christmas biggrin.gif

Top 5 best moments!!!

5.When I got my Thunder, first from the trio I got

4. Blue Dino, from the cave

3. Green Dino out of Ap

2. My Leetle tree which I got in the fall

1. HOLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was rediculously happy when my Snow Angels grew up with tri-patterned wings. Also, when my second CB Golden Wyvern gendered female and didn't reject my male CB Golden Wyvern.

The first (and second!) time I summoned, catching a CB Black, and catching a few shinys from the AP. Catching really nice dragons from the Holidays I wasn't here for.

Today was a happy day: my first summon was a success!

Trading has also brought lots of happy moments: CB Magma and 6th gen silver just to mention the latest...(yes, I'm a newbie and it's my first silver)