happyseagull

Left or Right Handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, although I can do some limited things with my left...

Okay mine is a little confusing. I write and do everything that has to do with eating (like holding forks) with my left hand but I do everything else like anything that has to do with sports with my right hand but I can also do everything I can do with my left hand with my right and same the other way around.

My mom said I was left handed when I was young. She forced me to use right hand so I'm right hand now.

Right handed but not spectacularly handy with either hand. Right is definitely more talented though.

Left.

But...

I broke my left arm several times as a child/teen, so I can pitch softball either, bat either and I used to be able to write with my right hand, but not so much anymore.

Left-handed.

What I find really annoying though is having to write on the right page on a spiral notebook.

I'm right handed, but my parents told me that I was left handed when I was young and actually switched to being right handed some time later. Interestingly both parents are right handed and my older brother and sister are left handed.

Left-handed.

What I find really annoying though is having to write on the right page on a spiral notebook.

I find this annoying too. Like I said I write with my left hand but I do most everything else with my right

i'm right handed but i like doing somethings with my left hand like biking one handed? i use the lefty -u - it's weird... but right hand for mostly everything

I'm right handed. My cursive is completely illegible, so I use print style hand writing only, which degrades into illegible scribble the longer I write. I very much prefer to type, certainly takes less effort than hand writing and I can actually read the letters. It's better than what it was some seven years ago, but still... bad. I've got better arm strength with my left arm though, I can carry more and or heavier items than what I can with my right. However, my grip strength is better with my right hand what it is with my left.

When I was a kid, I'd play club soccer as a left fullback, so I learned to kick with my left foot as well as my right. No idea if I'd still be able to do that, been ages since I've kicked a soccer ball around.

I'm right-handed and prefer cursive, though everyone says they can't read it. I've been trying to learn how to write with my left-hand lately, but if my cursive right-handed is hard to read, then my cursive left-handed is...well....yeah, it's pretty bad.

I'm generally right handed, but can do things pretty well with my left (except writing, that's just bad). Oddly, I like to hold cups with my left hand, but bowls of soup with my right.

Right handed. I don't know why, but I seem to slightly prefer right handed tools, machines, etc. Maybe because most tools are designed for righties. And because most people are righties. But I don't hate lefties either. I just don't use leftie tools, or leftie scissors.

I write just as legibly with either hand (which means that my penmanship would fail me even in a kindergarten class) but right handed. I have a lot more finger strength and flexibility in my left hand though, since violin/guitar player.

Completely right handed. I can't write at all with my left hand - or catch stuff, with the exception of simple stuff like computers and tools, I'm very bad with using my left hand.

When it comes to writing or eating with a fork, I'm a leftie. When it comes to most everything else I'm a rightie. So I'm not sure what I am really...