happyseagull

Left or Right Handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right-Handed ^^

But I really want to learn how to use my left hand as well, just in case my right hand would get injured or gets tired xd.png

I'm left handed, but nowadays I can do a lot of things with my right hand. tongue.gif

I just can't write with my right hand though, it's too hard, but I wanted to. xd.png

In kindergarden I always used my left hand, but when my mom found out she told me to ise my right. It took a lot of practice, but eventually I became profecient.with my rigjt. Now I suppose you could say I'm ambidextrous, but I'm more comfortable with my right now. Not to mention scissorsascissorsare a pain left handed D:

Right handed happy.gif

I try with my left hand, but the end result is first grade scribbles.

I'm left-handed. Actually, my whole family is (genetically) left-handed, but my mum was "taught" (I don't remember the proper name for it) to use her right and can't write with her left at all any more. My sister just mimicked the people around her and is also now right handed.

My dad and I weren't 'distracted' in any way, so we both use our left hands. But I still use my right hand for the computer mouse, scissors, and music instruments (mainly because switching is impossible for the clarinet and saxophone, haha).

It was a lot of fun in basketball because I can dribble with both hands fine, but I need to warm-up a LOT for throwing (and then I'm still pretty bad, haha). I've tried writing with my right and can get legible characters if I do it really slowly.

I`m righthanded, but i can do things with my left hand if needed, but dont ask me to write you something with my left hand as you wuld not be able to read it, well actualy my right hand is not that much better at that .

ambidextrous here.

I was originally a leftie but my kindergarten teach gave me grief for it and made me use my right instead, as a result I use both but am still primarily left handed, although I tend to switch back and forth when one hand gets tired :3

Right-handed. I tried to be ambidextrous years ago, I should try to learn again.

I'm a right hander :3 I can do stuff like typing and a couple sports with both hands, But I normally use my right hand more then my left.

I've been trying off and on for a couple years now to learn to be able to write with my left hand. I can do some righting currently with my left hand but its even more sloppy then when I just use my right hand.

I'm weirdly ambidextrous (I chose it anyway even though iirc it's not actually called that) my left is my "dexterity hand" meaning I do my drawing, writing, eating, archery, and so on with that hand, where as my right hand is my "strength hand" where I do throwing, lifting, bracing, and carrying more than my left.

Still not as odd as Gerald Ford who was left handed sitting down writing and right handed standing up writing. Beat that. o.O

Still not as odd as Gerald Ford who was left handed sitting down writing and right handed standing up writing. Beat that. o.O

Former president James Garfield was ambidextrous and could write Greek with one hand and Latin with another. smile.gif

Right-handed by the way, though it's fun to try eating and writing with my left.

Ambi~

But for writing I'm slightly more right; I was raised thinking I was supposed to use my right, and still do mostly use my right. Because of this I write slower with my left, but can do so. As for doing things.. I use my left more than right. When I type I think my left dominates a little bit, too, but I do use both hands.

Left-handed for mostly everything. My right hand is weak compared to my left. xd.png But I usually use both for coloring in drawings i drew. I do use my right hand though for drawing/coloring in/painting in stuff on photoshop. xd.png

Started Kindergarten as a left-handed kid, got told it was 'wrong' and wound up being right-handed.

Grade 6 had me switching between left and right hands for things.

Grade 10 had me polishing my writing with my left hand - it's now neater than my right.

Left-handed for archery, pencil-writing, taking notes, typing one-handed.

Right-handed with scissors, pen-writing, and (attempting) drawing, hunting in-cave.

It's really easier to be right-handed, since so much stuff is made for right-handed people. The pens I use don't like being held in my left hand - has to do with the angle the pen's held at. And it's easier to leave my computer mouse set to right-handed because my parents would just change it every day >_>;

I think I count as ambidextrous.

Edited by Xylene

I'm right handed but I've always wanted to be ambidextrous. Also learned I do archery and golf left handed. Used to bat left handed but I haven't done that in so long I don't remember all too much.

edit; random thing I noticed. Always open bottles/containers with my left hand. Same when I clean my glasses, left hand does the work while right one just sits there trying to be useful. My body is silly.

Edited by EmoDuck598

Yeah it is easier to be right-handed... but I'm very defiant so I show of my left-handedness as much as I can (If you know what I mean...), and I don't find it that hard being a leftie...

Yeah it is easier to be right-handed... but I'm very defiant so I show of my left-handedness as much as I can (If you know what I mean...), and I don't find it that hard being a leftie...

If that was a response to me, I mean... I tend to do slightly dangerous things. In the case of helping my dad with some projects, the only electric hand saw/woodcutter we have is designed for right-handed people. I'm not going to try to use it left-handed; that'd be asking for trouble. Sometimes it's just safer to be a rightie.

Edited by Xylene

Right-handed, but it would be fun, and practical, to be ambidextrous! wink.gif