happyseagull

Left or Right Handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right handed, but I use my left for my phone and ipod.

I also hear right handed people live longer. Is that true?

I also hear right handed people live longer. Is that true?

I'm not sure, but if it IS true I'ma be pissed >:(

I'm a Lefty, but I use my right hand to move the computer mouse, both hands to type/eat, and left to write (Duh)

I'm a righty although I wish I wish I was ambidextrous! Get to use both hands to write that be cool!

Write and draw with right hand, do absolutely everything else with my left.

I do everything with my right hand, except I type with my left. When you use your right hand you use the left side of your brain, so people who use their left hand use the 'right' side of their brain tongue.gif

I'm right-handed. But I wish I was ambidextrous. ohmy.gif Must train my left hand! But that'll take forever.

I'm right-handed. I can write with my left, but it looks worse than when I write with my right hand and my eyes closed.

Right-handed, right-footed, right-everything'd.

My closest friend is obsessively proud over his leftiness. It's kinda scary xd.png

I'm left-handed, and feel this way, too.

Go minorities!

Ambidextrous - In private, I write with my right hand, in public, a leftie because lefties are cooler. laugh.gif

The only problem with being a leftie is .. when I write using a fountain pen (yes, those still exist!), I get a trail of ink smear on my hand. Hehe...

Ambidextrous, bahaa. Mild arthritis forces me to switch every now and then. Perhaps that's why I'm ambidextrous, lmao! x3

yeah, ok, i sure as heck can write with my right hand, but i sure as heck CAN'T do ANYTHING with my left. i can't even hold a fork and knife right without messing up somehow....... dry.gif

I was born right-handed, but I am now ambidextrous. I do everything rightie because lefties are the minority, but I can write both ways.

I'm definitely right-handed. My whole body favors my right side. When I try to write with my left it looks like a kindergartener learning to create words for the first time. tongue.gif

I can write with both hand though i favor my left hand so my writing is significantly better. Though i can only write cursive with my right hand. Cursive fails when i write it with my left hand o_O

I am right-handed myself. I can't get things done with left hand alone, and I even tried drawing with left once. The result was awful xd.png

I'm mostly right handed. But the funny thing is I use my left hand to eat with a spoon. Nothing else, just spoons.

I'm left footed smile.gif

Ambidextrous, I do my writing right handed, pretty much everything else with the left, including mouse *g*