Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Ham, tomato and shallot omelette with a small bag of raisins, sultanas and dried apricots.

Bean soup (left over from making refried beans for dinner yesterday) with salsa fresca (also left over from yesterday) and sour cream^^

I had a bowl of cereal (Kids Krunch mixed with Cheerios) with rice milk smile.gif

Mtn. Dew? Yeah, it was the only thing I had time to grab.

Most of an egg on toast. I made poached eggs for breakfast, and I'd just sat down to eat them (at 5 am) when the airport shuttle arrived... so I scarfed most of one down and flew out the door. It's now only 6 am and I'm sitting in an airport. I hate early flights.

A slice of the homemade banana cake with fresh, homemade banana frosting I made yesterday. It's so good it's sinful. <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

One of my favorite easter treats- resurrection rolls! They're pillsbury crescent rolls wrapped around marshmallows and glazed with butter and cinnamon sugar. Pop them in the oven, and the marshmallow 'disappears'! (The melted marshmallows represent the risen Jesus, the crescent roll represents the tomb, you get the idea. Kinda cheesy, but they taste delicious!)