Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

A bowl of applesauce with cinnamon sprinkled on it. I usually have more but I just wasn't in a breakfast mood this morning.

Ive discovered if you cook two frozen waffles, you can spread jam on them and eat as a sandwich...

Its like heaven in 6 minutes

A smoothie... strawberry, pineapple, grape, apple, cauliflower, radish, spinach, and carrot flavored.

Coffee with White Chocolate Raspberry Cream. Although I might have some Vanilla Chex cereal if I have time before work.

Rye bread with tomato, cucumber and cottage cheese. A bit of salt and pepper.

Salmon cream cheese bagels. They would have been better if I hadn't slept in, but they were still delicious.

Chocolate cookies xd.png

I really need to buy food, my fridge is empty.

Portugese style sardines. ohmy.gif I don't know what the difference between that and Spanish style. Same to me.

This morning I ate a delicious non healthy breakfast of whole grain toast, eggs, and sausage links with coffee. Not good for me, but very tasty.

Some crackers. >.< That's what happens when you wake up 15 minutes before class starts.

This morning I ate a delicious non healthy breakfast of whole grain toast, eggs, and sausage links with coffee. Not good for me, but very tasty.

Nah, don't worry. At least the whole grain wheat bread is healthy.