Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Today I had rye bread with butter and tomato slices, salt and pepper. I had green tea with it.

I was camping, so I've been cooking vegetables over a campfire. I ate the extras for breakfast this morning before coming back to society. xd.png

I was over at my friend's house and her mom made this weird french toast-cake thing. It was really squishy. then I had icecream.

Juuust had a nice sausage croissanwhich and some hashbrowns~

Good on-campus breakfast, lmao!

School day is almost over, though. I don't.. know why I didn't just wait to get home for lunch. o.o

Nothing. Which is my norm. I can't eat too early in the morning - I get nauseous when I do. I'm also usually not hungry until I've been up at least a few hours xd.png

made myself cinnomen and brown sugar oatmeal since I have nothing else to eat in the house at the moment and I can't stand plain oatmeal.... (cinnomen brown sugar oatmeal is actually the only combination of any oatmeal I can stand)

I had cheese bread with pieces of hotdog in it. I also forced half a cup of honey mixed with water and a pinch of salt (hopefully, that's the amount my mom put in) into my throat. It was disgusting but I read somewhere that if you eat honey with a pinch of salt every morning, it helps you lose weight... xd.png Edited by Dream_Dragon

You ppl eat so much in the morning... Compared to me, at least.

I usually skip it, but this morning I had a piece of toast with... shredded meat... or something like that. It's something I've only seen in China/Chinatown, so I have no idea what you guys call it.

I had two apples, sliced and sprinkled with cinnamon ... and choco rice xd.png

It's horrible. I found some sardines and some veggies in my fridge. I cooked them together and created the worst meal I've ever had.

It doesn't sound so Bad though xd.png

I've invited friends over for a lazy Weekend brunch, they should be arriving any minute. We're going to have eggs and fruit salad and pastries and everything!

It doesn't sound so Bad though  xd.png

I've invited friends over for a lazy Weekend brunch, they should be arriving any minute. We're going to have eggs and fruit salad and pastries and everything!

It was really bad. I had to force it in because I was so hungry.

Mmmm! Fruit salad!