Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Today I had a different kind of bagel, with cream cheese and Reese's Puffs. Mixing things up a bit! xd.png

I had french fries. I think I'm sick of potatoes....

I was craving french fries last night during the release, so that sounds like a good breakfast to me...

Edited by Dimar

A slightly stale chocolate and nut brownie that I made three days ago and forgot to properly seal the tin <.<

Usually its cereal and coffee, but today... nah!

I eat scrambled eggs (4-6 of 'em) with 4 pieces of bacon every morning, because it's healthy/tastes good and is gluten-free! (I'm allergic to gluten)

My massive cup of strong coffee that include 8 to 12 ounces of milk, and I'm snacking on locally grown raw almonds this morning.

I've never been a big breakfast eater. Don't care that "it's the most important meal of the day." I'll probably have a couple of big sandwiches for lunch, and a pretty good dinner, but if it's a real hot day again, I'll eat lighter than I do in "normal" weather. I do eat when I feel like it, and don't eat if I'm not hungry.

A tomato. I was is a hurry. I just eat them like an apple and get really confused looks at school.

A tomato. I was is a hurry. I just eat them like an apple and get really confused looks at school.

Tomatoes are SO good, especially fresh from the garden. I eat them this way too! biggrin.gif

Just got back from breakfast with a neighbor - a random event, and not my normal cup of coffee and milk. This was coffee along with an omelet, country potatoes and pancakes with butter and syrup. Now, I oughta get some work done, but I feel like taking a nap. blink.gif