Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Either yogurt with honey and raisins or nothing, depends on whether the yogurt has gone bad xd.png I will find out in a couple minutes...

half a Subway BLT... only thing I ate for the whole day, actually... heck, I only even ate that much because those things are sooo goooood

A large blueberry bagel with cream cheese, and Reese's Puffs. Soo healthy. rolleyes.gif

This seems to be becoming my daily college breakfast. >.<

I had a healthy salad...

Unusual for me xd.png I've had nothing else all day, I'm not even hungry o.O unusual for me too! I'm a swimmer so I tend to be hungry a lot =P

Veggie soup. Not unusual for me to have something healthy for breakfast ~ it gives me more energy!

I had buttered toast with strawberry jam from Smucker's x3 The cereal we have was picked out by my sister and she chose sugary brands: Hersey's cookies an' cream as well as Vanilla Chex. Don't like the Vanilla chex and I've never been a fan of Cookies 'n cream in any form.

Didn't really have anything for breakfast today. We had to go places so all I've ate today were a few crackers and a smoothie. Not really the best things to keep me going.

I had a bread roll with ham and small bowl of fruit salat, meaning I cut up all the fruit we had left which wasn't that much.

I'm often reading about soups here in this thread and I'm beginning to think they are a good idea. They provide fluids, are often soothing, you have to try to make them unhealthy and they can be prepared in the evening. I think I'm going to try it.

Does anyone have recipes for their breakfast soups?