Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Waiting on the java now! blink.gif

Edited because I just saw that my typing on this morning's blink failed. I did get my coffee, 2 cups, about 20 ounces each with sufficient moo juice from some of the local cows! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Not one for food when I first wake up, usually can't eat at all for a few hours.

I get by on a large latte- today it was iced.

I don't usually eat breakfast. My first meal is usually around 3pm and the supper between 6-8

Not very good for a diabetic with one kidney but I'm on disability and a fixed income. that's life smile.gif

yesterday applesauce and today probably the same thing or jello xP i got some granola bars with cashews in it for breakfast but i learned the hard way (throat burning for a good hour or so) that i was allergic to them tongue.gif

yesterday applesauce and today probably the same thing or jello xP i got some granola bars with cashews in it for breakfast but i learned the hard way (throat burning for a good hour or so) that i was allergic to them tongue.gif

what the what

did you know you're allergic to cashews/nuts? Always screen your food, and especially high traffic foods that are generally known to contain nuts!

(source: Nut Allergy myself :^) )

I had the king of all breakfasts:

Mini oreos as cereal. Topic's done bois.

Edited by Enderkid

what the what

did you know you're allergic to cashews/nuts? Always screen your food, and especially high traffic foods that are generally known to contain nuts!

i used to be able to eat cashews my entire life, but a few weeks ago i was eating some almonds and i started getting a slight pain in my throat and stomach. i thought it was just my acid reflux but when i had those granola bar things a few days ago i didn't have any sort of acid reflux symptoms i usually have but my throat still burned.

Edited by michiyoLove

i used to be able to eat cashews my entire life, but a few weeks ago i was eating some almonds and i started getting a slight pain in my throat and stomach. i thought it was just my acid reflux but when i had those a few days ago i didn't have any sort of acid reflux i usually have but my throat still burned.

Well dang, that sucks, I've heard sometimes allergies can change with age?

Like how my younger brother, when he was born, used to be allergic to wheat, eggs, dairy, shellfish, nuts, most legumes, and a handful of fruit.

Now its just dairy, and nuts, 10 years later.

what the what

I had the king of all breakfasts:

Mini oreos as cereal. Topic's done bois.

I love oreos cereal but I hadn't it for years..