happyseagull

Least Favorite Songs

I think Use Somebody by the Kings of Leon is pretty much the worst thing ever.

In addition to Call Me Maybe. Nor can I stand Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

(Far, far be it from me to insult my lords The Beatles in any way, but... god, I can't listen to Wild Honey Pie.)

Sir-Mix-A-Lo's song Baby got Back *shudders*

*hisses* I haaaaate that song. Was forced to listen to it, it goes on foreverrrrrrr.

I don't listen to the radio much, because I don't like most of the current popular songs. I listen to my music on YouTube, mostly.

Songs that really irritate me: Blurred Lines, Holy Grail, most boy bands, and most rap. Oh, and "Cotton-Eyed Joe" by the Rednex and "500 Miles" by The Proclaimers. They got played so much at work that I just couldn't stand them anymore.

Ugggggggh, that's right on my list. I hate that song so much.

Since I've already listed all my least favorite bands in another thread, I'll spare you the incredibly long list that listing those songs would create. I love country, though, so let's take a look at some of the songs I hate there.

"Highway" by Tim McGraw (Why are you pronouncing it 'High-a-way'? WHY?!)

"Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum (So painfully overplayed)

"Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" by I don't even care who (Real classy, guys. Real classy.)

Taylor Swift IS NOT COUNTRY so I won't even start listing her songs. >.<

"Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw. (NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE.)

"Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith. (ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH now it's stuck!)

Actually several songs by Toby Keith. I love about half his singles and despise the other half.

"XXL" by Keith Anderson. >.< Trust me, the

makes it even worse.

"Doing Something Right" by Billy Currington (I just... can't.)

Those are the particularly egregiously awful ones. Maybe if I feel up to it I'll come back and make a list from another genre another day.

Edited by LibbyLishly

ANYTHING by Nicki Minaj, in my opinion she is by far the most terrible singer I have ever heard in my life and that includes even JB. Her voice is terrible, the lyrics make no sense in any way and I can't stand the "melodies" of her songs.

You want to drive me insane? Fine, play some Nicki Minaj songs but don't complain if you get hurt in the process.

CRACK THAT WHIP OMG >.<

My Sharona >.<

TACATA. So annoying and it goes on forever and one time I was on an amusement ride with no escape while the whole thing played, as well as numerous times at a camp disco, so I have a particular grudge here. xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

"Friday" by Rebecca Black.

"We Are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift

All rap.

Anything by Justin Bieber.

Most new pop.

All techno.

And any screamo metal songs/

I don't listen to the radio much, because I don't like most of the current popular songs. I listen to my music on YouTube, mostly.

Songs that really irritate me: Blurred Lines, Holy Grail, most boy bands, and most rap. Oh, and "Cotton-Eyed Joe" by the Rednex and "500 Miles" by The Proclaimers. They got played so much at work that I just couldn't stand them anymore.

This, except for Cotton-Eyed Joe! I loved it and now I can't get it outta my head! tongue.gif

Blurred Lines

it is so misogynistic omg it makes the feminist side of me very angry

it's actually pretty catchy but the lyrics are bad enough that i refuse to listen to it

I can't think of any songs that I particularly don't like but I'm not a fan of rap or screamy-shouty heavy metal-ish stuff. unu; It bothers my ears.

TACATA. So annoying and it goes on forever and one time I was on an amusement ride with no escape while the whole thing played...

*laughs*

Okay, now I can top the entire list, because this quote brought up my one truly horrible memory from Disney World... the "It's A Small World" ride broke down for about half an hour while I was somewhere in the middle of it. Just picture being stuck on a little boat, surrounded by animatronics endlessly singing that inane song.

I tell you, if they did that to prisoners as part of the interrogation process, they'd get all the information they ever wanted... but they'd probably also get in trouble with the UN for acting against the Geneva Convention! tongue.gif

Okay, now I can top the entire list, because this quote brought up my one truly horrible memory from Disney World... the "It's A Small World" ride broke down for about half an hour while I was somewhere in the middle of it. Just picture being stuck on a little boat, surrounded by animatronics endlessly singing that inane song.

Gaaaaaah, so true... I don't understand why that song ever became a thing. Darn you, Disney.

I now have a new one: the stupid new meme song

. It's painfully catchy and the whole thing is one massive "What the censorkip.gif ". From the soulful way he sings the first bit of kindergarten nonsense to EVERYTHING ELSE, it just hurts me. Edited by LibbyLishly

Same love - why? I'm a republican catholic who isn't stereotypical and supports homosexuals. Take THAT mackleHypocrite!

Grenade - Why? Bruno Mars is a great singer, but in this song it sounds like he is straining his voice too much and it just sounds raspy and annoying.

Anything by FUN - Why? I hate... HATE autotune. And most of their songs are autotuned to crap! That and I hate the messages their sngs send. "Yay! Lets watch the world burn as I carry your inebriated, and beaten, body out of this bar!" Go Fun...

Blurred Lines - Why? Do I really have to explain this? First, you can barely hear the main vocalist, second the screaming heard in the backround pisses me off, and third I'm pretty sure I DONT want it... Thank you very much!

And finally...

Jingle Bells (Justin Bieber rendition) - His extreme overuse of the word, "yeah"is just so infuriating. It's slowed down to 0.00000001 X speed so if you want to sing along have fun with tryi to follow his pace. And finally I hate his vocalism, all of his sngs are just high pitched whiny bull****. I'm not even going to tear into his other songs because the radios have stopped playing them, THANK GOD.

xd.png

Thanks 4 reading

I now have a new one: the stupid new meme song
. It's painfully catchy and the whole thing is one massive "What the  censorkip.gif ". From the soulful way he sings the first bit of kindergarten nonsense to EVERYTHING ELSE, it just hurts me.

This, so much. Ohgod. I actually preferred Gangnam Style over this and Harlem Shake. >.<