TJ09

2013-01-17 - Moderator Applications

I would apply for mod, just to see what's like to be a mod and have the power(Yeeeaaahhh!) but these wouldn't be good enough reasons for applying. tongue.gif

And I wouldn't have the time to do the job anyway. In fact, I do have lots of time, but I'd prefer spending it on doing something else.

*bites fingernails*

Sent my application! Hope I didn't make any stupid typos D:

Good luck to all applicants!! biggrin.gif

Fingers crossed for you and all the other applicants! I have the time, but sooooo do not have the personality needed for a mod position. tongue.gif

Good luck to all who apply! It'll be nice seeing more people on the team.

Then more terrorizing "How High Can You Count"

Edited by Khallayne

Applied earlier today. I hope I make it! I'd love to be a help mod.

I remember the last mod apps, back in '10... fun times fun times. I still have no idea who was made a mod, so I guess that counts for something.

i'd consider it if i had more time to devote :3

i noticed im online a lot when no mods at all are on..

Actually the last mod APs were asked for in Jan. 2011 http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=110486 and announced on Apr 1, 2011 http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=114268

edit: Oops Missed the IRC HOps from March of 2012 http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=134538

Edited by rubyshoes

Wow, mod applications have rolled around again. Good luck to everyone applying! smile.gif

Ummm...*hides under table*

I don't trust myself. x3

Good luck to those who apply.

I myself only go to breeding and trading,news,help,almost nowhere else...

Edited by Mercury

edit: Oops Missed the IRC HOps from March of 2012 http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=134538

Was that seriously almost a year ago already? xd.png Goodness, I don't know where my time goes.

But good luck to everyone who applies. smile.gif And good luck to the mods and TJ going through all the millions upon millions of applications you'll probably receive over the next couple of weeks. tongue.gif

I would apply, but I'm not anywhere near 400 posts. I'd have more if Forum Games/Roleplays counted.

Good luck to Applicants!

I'd apply, but I'm a ~Removed~

Good luck to all though <3

Edited by _Z_

Sweet! I hope I can help out the GD mods, but that seems to be the one section where I don't talk much with the mods. I know like, all the mods from all the other sections. ,_,

Oh well! Fingers crossed, I'm excited. Best of luck to all the other applicants as well!

Sweet! I hope I can help out the GD mods, but that seems to be the one section where I don't talk much with the mods. I know like, all the mods from all the other sections. ,_,

Oh well! Fingers crossed, I'm excited. Best of luck to all the other applicants as well!

OK you know what Haze I just have to say that every time I see that you're not a mod I do a double take. So I'm really really hoping you get in. Errybody else I'm wishing the best of luck too, but... you really are pretty perfect for the job so gl!

OK you know what Haze I just have to say that every time I see that you're not a mod I do a double take. So I'm really really hoping you get in. Errybody else I'm wishing the best of luck too, but... you really are pretty perfect for the job so gl!

user posted image

AWW. <3

Thank you! Major ego boost, ehe. Cx I appreciate that a lot! I know there are a bunch of others out there that would be perfect for the job too, but I'm happy to know someone thinks I fit the bill~!