dark_kitsune

The DC Time machine

Well apart from the "joining earlier to catch Hollies"... I wish I had known about Holiday events so I could've caught CB Yulebucks, Sweetlings, Pumpkins. I was a member in 2008 but I never was on during those dates. Hunting more in the cave than just the AP to catch CBs in the beginning. Starting earlier to just hoard dragons instead of "throwing away" double sprites (oh those Frills, oh those Pinks). Joining the forums earlier to particiapte in the first major reviewing event. Getting into contact with more people earlier, so I'd have more Valentine cards now. Tell myself to hoard BSA dargons before the BSA is released, Tell myself to hoard CBs for hybrids before the hybrids are released.

Oh and jumping to the future to check out which darons will become insanely popular in a couple of months to hoard trading/breeding fodder NOW.

Besides joining earlier and get the Discontinued dragons. I would be more discriminate about the dragons I did catch. I have some messy dragons. I would get interested in lineages sooner and join this site sooner.

I would have grabbed one more bright pink.

I thought I had all the time in the world... but no.

Now I only have 1, and I just needed that 1 more.

My scroll will forever be incomplete because of that. sad.gif

If I could go back, I wouldn't have killed my Red dragon (hatchling, I think?) and I wouldn't have tried to revive a hatchling on a month that isn't October.

I would've joined earlier so I could've gotten a bright pink or frilled. And I would've NEVER have traded off my curled Alt black, I FREAKING TRADED IT FOR A COMMON. I WAS SO DANG STUPID.

Firstly, I would've got a better username, and secondly, I would've joined the forums earlier. Nuff said.