Grimwyse

Grim Doodles.

[Honestly] Do you like?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My Tumblr of old dewdles.

A little annoyed I have to update this to include a guideline for posting.

Do not challenge me to draw something or prove myself. It's rude. As an artist the only validation I need is my happiness in drawing. Doing this will get you declined.

Aside from that, be courteous. I don't mind if you dislike my style, that's fine, but be respectful.

I am a human being, not an art dispensing robot who follows orders. Please keep this in mind.

So. I'm not up for big fancy posts with lots of information, especially when I'm new to a site. I do know you need permission to draw an artist's concept/art - So abide by that rule and don't ask if the artist wants to be contacted or explicitly says 'No'. Anyhow. Comment below on things you might want drawn. Mind you I wont be drawing everyone's request. I gots dem homeworks.

Also. I like dragons, incentives = more favor towards request.

I'll show you two types. I do cutsey stuff on the tablet, macabre traditionally.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Grimwyse

Oh wow that is some amazing stuff you've got there. :3 I love the macabre and your digital art too, it's all stunning really and the anatomy is spot on!

Maybe you could draw a betta dragon thingy? xd.png I have a betta so yeah...

Very awesome art you have there. I'd be more than willing to give dragons in exchange for art.

Once you get a few Magi's, teleporting dragon eggs to your scroll will be a lot easier.

*Sneaks in*

I think I've got a request that you might like, partly because it has the word "Grim" in it xd.png

Could you draw Grim please?

Draw him in whatever pose you want xd.png

Take a look at my scroll for payment. (Silvers, Tinsels and Golds are being stubborn D:)

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Whoops, sorry. Swamped with homework! Time to give some replies.

@Kitte: When I first saw that I was thinking you meant a dragon with betta features. I'm still a bit uh, which do you mean, since male betta fish are classified as dragons.

@Tyto: Oooh. Thank ya. Do you have things in mind you might want me to draw? Yuh I need to stop collecting Embers(I love the male sprite) and look for Magi eggs.

@Shadow: Hah yesss. You got it. I like that design. I love skulls. I assume his body texture, or at least his head is a bone structure?

Its good but can you prove that its amazing? Show me more! Also I'm looking for an artist who could do some wolves for me.

@Libb: You can find the rest of my work on my tumblr, which I listed at the first of the post. However, be warned it contains mature works and WIPs.

Also, what sort of style for wolves are you interested in. Pictures would be preferred, I'm a visual beast.

Oh now I see. lol, very unique. I can't draw, I'm more of a ceramics person and even then I often fail.

Wolves. I know that of you try to tell someone to draw exactly something else its not enjoyable. I was hoping to let someone just go wild on a basic geniral thought. I like wolves, and the night sky. Moon, stars nebulas and most of all, northern lights. I have a soft spot for monsters. I draw cute little zombies eating brains and giving their girl zombie some dead roses. Its horrably disgusting but cute. Even monsters need love. My favorite might be the grimeripper cuddling a kitty. wub.gif

I could pay you with CB common hatchling. I never have any luck with breeding rares and catching them is imposable as well.

@Libby: No thanks. Ceramics sound fun. I do sculpting. Uh when I ask for what you enjoy or like as far as art it is so, as an artist I get an understanding of what my client likes, especially when I don't usually venture into what they're asking. Sorry though, like I said, going to have to decline.

@Shadow: Hah yesss. You got it. I like that design. I love skulls. I assume his body texture, or at least his head is a bone structure?

Kinda, he's skeletal, but he does actually have thin skin over his bones... But yeah, a bone-like-texture would work fine on him >:D

His race, Grim Glories, look rather frail. They never really take off their cloaks and have no teeth, because they have other methods of getting food.

smile.gif oh I love your artwork! (the dragons mostly xd.png)

hehe I would request something but the things I have in mind would be too taxing on a traditional artist's pencils xd.png hehe

I wish I had the ability to draw like that...

EDIT: ok sorry that sounded bad in the context.... so I edit'd it.

Edited by 626lavaheart