TJ09

2013-01-16 - State of the Cave

Is it sad I'm looking forward to the improved forum ware more than I am the redraw?

No, the chances of getting something out of the forum update are 100%, while the chance of getting something out of the raffle is... depressing. ^^

While it's a shame that the 37 people haven't chosen their prizes...I have to admit it's kind of exciting for those of us who didn't win to get a second chance.

Thanks for letting us know, TJ! happy.gif Good luck everyone with the redraw for the raffle!

Thank you TJ for the update on everything!

37 users didn't respond.. wow. Good luck to everyone for the redraw.

~ Bam

I'm not the most active person on the forums - but at least everyone benefits from an upgrade/update to them (it should come in handy for when new dragons are released [Like the upcoming Valentine's Day release])

Even still - here's hoping for a redraw win (know exactly what I want too if I get it)

I was wondering if there were going to be any "State of the Cave" threads again. Thanks TJ!

I'm glad you mentioned something about the Re-Draw since I hadn't realized my DC account was linked to my work e-mail and not my spam/general e-mail. Still not a winner, but it's good to know just encase.

I'm hoping the new servers will mean less lag, but it's hard to tell until they're up and running. New servers can mean new problems, of course.

[Funny that, as soon as I posted, the forum lagged out]

When is the redraw???

TJ's post says some time today.

Well, today ends in two hours (for us in the east coast of us), so chances are he will announce it between now and then. That is, if TJ wasn't held up by something.

I'm looking forward to the upgrade. This "The forum is under heavy load" stuff is really starting to get depressing. I'm looking forward to actually being able to rely on the forum again.

sweet thanks for the update. hopefully the newly drawn winners will pick their egg up. i am still not expecting to be chosen but i am hoping some of the people who have been posting in these threads wins

I'm looking forward to the upgrade. This "The forum is under heavy load" stuff is really starting to get depressing. I'm looking forward to actually being able to rely on the forum again.

Oh gosh, this!

Thank you so much for the forum update! The error messages are really frustrating.

I hope those last 37 people hurry, for everyone's sake. xd.png

don't think they've been drawn, or at least it's not been announced. Somone said if it starts to take to long to get the responses for all the prizes those who have responded will get theirs whilst others are still being given out.

sigh, no email yet... sigh unsure.gif still looking around... lol

Thanks for that info, TJ. It is good to know when to expect it.

I stand corrected, 'Z'... blink.gif

Thanks for the further update on the Forum downtime, TJ... wink.gif