creationist

OYAN, anybody?

I'm hoping this is the right section to post a kind of "wanted" thread.

A few years ago, I took a writing curriculum where you write an adventure novel in one year (One Year Adventure Novel curriculum). There was an awesome forum where we'd talk about our stories and roleplay as our characters, and do all kinds of goofy things. I found out about Dragon Cave when I saw people posting eggs on their sigs, and that was how I got started. (This was way back before the change; my first egg was a frill, but I released it because I never expected they'd be discontinued)

So, this is just me wondering and hoping because I'm still writing, but I never talk about my writing with anyone like I talked about it with you guys

so...

are any of you OYANers still out there?

Edited by creationist

Never did this - but have you thought of NaNoWriMo ? People who write seem to get VERY happy and chatty there.

Thanks, fuzzbucket! I've heard of NaNoWriMo before, but never done it. I might try it sometime after I finish my current writing project. smile.gif

I have done NaNoWriMo last year because I just love to write stories. Especially fantasy and adventure ones. I also joined a Write-in with many other writers at a place near my school. It was awesome to write a story together with people!... Or at least try it because I didn't quite get to the word count of 50.000 words..

I haven't heard of OYAN yet though. But I'm very interested! It sounds at least easier than the NaNoWriMo challenge, where you have to write a complete story in the month November. I'd be interested in trying OYAN, considering you have one year to write it out?

Oh and just dropping this, if you ever feel like you need someone to randomly talk about stories of any kind. Do drop me a message! I'm always writing and making new story ideas myself, so it'd be really fun! biggrin.gif

Edited by Rowiehz