TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Anyone know when they're supposed to be given to the winners? I didn't see anything anywhere that gave me a clue.

Probably when all the winners have chosen what they want, Rarek. That's how previous years have worked, I think. =)

(Which might be a while if some winners don't reply and more have to be chosen or whatever)

Edited by TheGrox

Anyone know when they're supposed to be given to the winners? I didn't see anything anywhere that gave me a clue.

Though I've not been around for previous contests, I imagine TJ is waiting for replys, that or sifting through many of them o.o

I'm sure you'll most likley get a heads up in some way or another for when they're "delivered".

IIRC, last year, he waited a week for winners to respond and if they hadn't by then - ones that didn't respond were redrawn.

He won't give them out until all winners have picked, because of how the system works.

Depends how fast people reply. Last year I think prizes were given out sometimes mi-January (at least to the 1st,2nd and 3rd prize winners). In 2011 they were given out in February.

Managed to check my mail from my mobile. Nothing sad.gif at least that's how it looks like... There were too few e mails in there , considering I hadn't checked it since Dec 21st ... Well congratulations to the winners again smile.gif

Maybe it's a bit selfish to think this, but I suppose the unlucky lot (such as my self) shouldn't lose all hope yet! There may be a few who don't respond, thus making TJ draw more, so~

There's still that tiny glistening sliver of hope, right?

Ahaha, who am I kidding? We probably won't win~ xd.png

Congrats to the winners though! (If I were you, I'd be running around screaming my head off!)

Grats to the winners!

I WON I WON I WON!

WOW that feels good xd.png If only it were true tongue.gif

Congrats to the winners! I hope you decide to breed your new babies, and gift them away happy.gif

Maybe it's a bit selfish to think this, but I suppose the unlucky lot (such as my self) shouldn't lose all hope yet! There may be a few who don't respond, thus making TJ draw more, so~

There's still that tiny glistening sliver of hope, right?

Ahaha, who am I kidding? We probably won't win~ xd.png

Congrats to the winners though! (If I were you, I'd be running around screaming my head off!)

I think we are all thinking between the same lines and being selfish, even though most of us deep inside know we are never gonna be that lucky..

I cant even catch cb metallics for dragons sake, how the heck am I expecting to win a raffle lol

Grats to the winners!

I WON I WON I WON!

WOW that feels good xd.png If only it were true tongue.gif

ROFL I thought you were serious for a minute there xd.png.

*eats Pie*

Sadly nothing for the 3rd year.. sad.gif

Congratz to all you lucky winners! smile.gif

No luck with this raffle, though I hope to win the GoN summoning raffle when I try later this evening. xd.png

and again Congratulations to all the winners!

*currently very content with various things*^^

and lets not forget the raffle and slave er lovely kitchen jobs brought to light some beautiful gingerbread houses! smile.gif

I'll say it again since I don't think it can be said enough (plus, they're excited so a second round of congrats can't hurt xd.png )

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!! laugh.gif

Random question. My little brother checked his account but it wouldnt let him see his dragons until he changed his email?? Whats that all about?

Random question. My little brother checked his account but it wouldnt let him see his dragons until he changed his email?? Whats that all about?

I changed my email for a more recent one today and it also didn't let me see my dragons until I confirmed the change. Maybe that's what happened?

Congrats to the winners! Not me obviously biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the new dragons, and possibly get some offspring down the line...

Congrads to all the winners. Another year I didn't win... oh well, next year.

I changed my email for a more recent one today and it also didn't let me see my dragons until I confirmed the change. Maybe that's what happened?

Yup it is.. Ahh well he was getting his hopes up. smile.gif

I think we are all thinking between the same lines and being selfish, even though most of us deep inside know we are never gonna be that lucky..

I cant even catch cb metallics for dragons sake, how the heck am I expecting to win a raffle lol

Ahh, yes. I feel a bit bad about saying that, because I am, truly happy for those that won~ It's just.....You know, I'm sure all of you guys know what I mean.

I fail at catching CB Metallics as well, however, sometimes I feel like a raffle would be easier, since it's based off (at least this year) luck, rather than when and how fast you are in the cave..

Oh welps, ahaha~ smile.gif

@Pie: Ohmigawsh, I though you were serious at first! xd.png You know what? I'm gonna go do that around my house for a few minutes. It'll probably feel pretty good, haha.

Nothing for me.... even went through all my spam mails, nada. UNless TJ is hiding a congratulations message in a spam mail about cheap drugs, car insurance, and credit scores. xd.png