TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Congrats to winners. I didn't get anything of course, I have the worst luck. Hoping for a 2nd gen but of course that's in my dreams.

Congratz to the winners! <3

I'm so curious to see the new dragon, I'm always fond to see new creatures join the cave <3 c:

Congrats to the lucky ones smile.gif

Alas not me wink.gif

Same here. Gratz to all! I probably'll never get any cause I have problems with learning2trade tongue.gif. I guess I'll go back to writing fanfiction about rare dragons. If I can't catch them, idc, writing is what I can do happy.gif

Prepare for the huge tirade of whiners, which will be coming o_o

Congrats to the new winners! smile.gif Hope you guys enjoy your new dragon! Hopefully these aren't as rare as tinsels, I still haven't gotten a tinsel yet.

I can see why nobody announced before xd.png If you sent me a PM, I'll get to you as soon as I can.

How many seconds and firsts were given out?

Massive congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif Hope you all enjoy your prizes once you get them. smile.gif Happy new year to all!

Ah, I agree; I'm quite curious! Hmmm, they'll be beautiful, no doubt!

Congrats to the winners! smile.gif

I'm still holding out some slight hope that a few of the prizes will be redrawn, but given the effort the red-star recipes required, chances look slim. xd.png

Darn no access to my mail yet...stupid phone company still haven't fixed my internet. No idea if I can check my mail from my phone and how. sad.gif

Lets say luck got blinded and fell on me, and I got this little cherished mail waiting for me, how long do I have before Tj picks someone else ?

They said they are gonna try to fix it on the 11th, but I cant count on those people..

Anyways congratulations to the winners, and if I'm not one of them I'll just hope to het at least lucky for a 2nd gen one smile.gif

Oh sad.gif, well congratulations to everyone that won, sadly, apparently, again is not me.

I hope you can all show us what you got smile.gif be well, Monica

Ah I don't see why I bother, I don't win anything ever.

Anywho, congrats to all the winners and HMs!! Can't wait to see the draggies! (and maybe get myself a second gen... *hint hint* )

Kudos to the winners. ^^

Yeah, I just want to see what the prizes look like so I can either breathe easy and feel like I dodged a bullet or stare at them longingly from afar and hope, that in two years I can trade some ridiculous amount of somethings for a descendant that's inbred six ways to Sunday.

I mean - Congrats! I'm so terribly happy for everyone. xd.png

aaaaaaaaaand I didn't win. Ah well. Congrats to everyone who did, though!!

Checked email .. and nothing.

Wasn't expecting anything, though. I guess ill check every day for the next few days, by the offchance prizes are redrawn and I win. blink.gif