TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Exactly! This morning was the third time that I had a dream the egg was on my scroll already. Each time it has happened my eyes shoot open and I quickly grab my iPod to check if it's there... Hopefully, one of these times my dreams will be correct. xd.png

Oh wow... I had the same thing happen to me last year. Dreamt that the egg was on my scroll days before it actually got there.

Well, I checked the page of on of the '12 tinsels

Their egg was "stolen" on January 22nd '12. I believe, though, the raffle drawing was announced on the first. A week earlier then this time (It was announced on January 8th).

So, if it happens within the same relative time frame, it'll probably be another week before the prizes are given to winners.

Then again, last year only 8 new winners were redrawn. We had a 37 this year, so it might take longer.

Also note that prizes for the tree decorating were given out right before Valentine's, presumably because TJ could be reasonably sure that everyone would have room on their scroll in anticipation of the new V-day eggs! xd.png

Could be a while longer to wait yet, guys...

I keep checking here to see if they've been released yet, concerned that maybe I didn't actually win or something, or I unknowingly scroll-locked and thus couldn't get the egg. @o@

Exactly! This morning was the third time that I had a dream the egg was on my scroll already. Each time it has happened my eyes shoot open and I quickly grab my iPod to check if it's there... Hopefully, one of these times my dreams will be correct. xd.png

That has GOT to be crazy weird.

Although I hope the egg appears on your scroll soon too. x3

Geez I hope I win.... Considering I only have one tinsel, this would be a big achievement. tongue.gif I wonder what it will be? I have a hunch that it's gonna be a pygmy! Like a metallic pygmy or something!!!! That would be so awesome. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Forest. I shake my head at you. You silly, silly girl. I should come to your dorm and pelt you with rotten eggs >: D

ahem. other then that. i cant wait for these eggys. just like everyone else xd.png

I don't even have a gen 2 of the tinsels from 2 years ago

I dont dream of 2nd current tinsel till now xd.pngxd.png

And quite satisfy with 3 and 4th gen.

For raffle, and for now, all I want is to see and have one of them in my home, linage doesnt matter.

I guess you can count me in with those people that had the prize dragon show up in a dream. To me it hatched into some coppery pink curled hatchling with a lot of horns. I didn't like it in the dream so here's hoping I won't like the actual dragon.

I dont get dreams about my scroll.. or my dragons too often.. but I do have dreams of the chat being extremely busy, overflowing pm windows, and sheer insanity when these guys DO happen.

Im looking forward to the chaos of these guys being released. I rather enjoy watching chaos in action around here. Its entertaining tongue.gif

Edited by Thuban

Im looking forward to the chaos of these guys being released. I rather enjoy watching chaos in action around here. Its entertaining tongue.gif

Want some popcorn too? biggrin.gif

It's just soo entertaining and i can't wait for the next round, when the prizes make their appearence.I really hope the new owners will show them off! laugh.gif

We should take into consideration that prizes are immune to death. biggrin.gif So showing them off, won't hurt them(too much). There's also the wikia to look up for.

Sort of excited about them too... Dunno why, lol. I'm not even a winner.

We should take into consideration that prizes are immune to death. biggrin.gif So showing them off, won't hurt them(too much).

I would try to beat the most "viewed dragon" record just to make it more special.

We should take into consideration that prizes are immune to death. biggrin.gif So showing them off, won't hurt them(too much). There's also the wikia to look up for.

Sort of excited about them too... Dunno why, lol. I'm not even a winner.

At least they were the past few years ^^;

It's a fair assumption they will be this year too even if there's been no direct confirmation.

Still, I'd suggest caution over anything myself.

Edited by Walker

At least they were the past few years ^^;

It's a fair assumption they will be this year too even if there's been no direct confirmation.

Still, I'd suggest caution over anything myself.

I second Walker. Just because prize dragons have been immune to death before doesn't mean they're immune this time. It's best not to assume.

I think its a fairly safe bet that they will have immunity this time around too. Cb prizes get views as much as TJs dragons do. While I encourage the new owners to be careful, I am almost positive that TJ knows these guys will end up view bombed from curious people looking to see who won.

Edited by Thuban

Yah, I would think so too. I only advise caution because there are other reasons. In the slight chance they aren't, well then...

Then there are other things. Jealous people viewbombing your OTHER eggs that aren't immune and matters such as that. It's a "Better be safe than sorry" sort of thing.

Yeah, I've heard of winners already having the things on their scrolls view bombed, even now before the eggs have been released blink.gif . So I would advise caution with regards to their other eggs too.

Edited by TheGrox

Yeah, I've heard of winners already having the things on their scrolls view bombed, even now before the eggs have been released blink.gif . So I would advise caution with regards to their other eggs too.

That's really sad.

Why would people let jealousy get in the way of common human decency?

That's really sad.

Why would people let jealousy get in the way of common human decency?

It's not that people are trying to hurt anything. People just keep checking the winner's scrolls to see if they have the new eggs yet.

That's really a shame! How could people be so thoughtless? sad.gif

as for the new prizes---i imagined someone of the new winners saying, the dragons would be safe thanks to TJ's interferring...Perhaps my memory is playing a trick on me...

It's not that people are trying to hurt anything. People just keep checking the winner's scrolls to see if they have the new eggs yet.

Ah. Well, that makes sense, too.

Nonetheless, there will most likely be an announcement (from TJ or from one of the excited winners) when the eggs come out, so it's not really necessary.

That's really a shame! How could people be so thoughtless? sad.gif

as for the new prizes---i imagined someone of the new winners saying, the dragons would be safe thanks to TJ's interferring...Perhaps my memory is playing a trick on me...

Its natural for people to be curious. This dragon has never been released before, so people have to rely on the new winner's scrolls to see them. while it would be nice if everyone waited for an official announcement before stalking scrolls, it can't be helped.

Its best for the winners to hdie their scrolls to best protect their other eggs from viewbombing. Its safe to assume that the prize dragons will be protected, but obviously nothing else is tongue.gif

Ah. Well, that makes sense, too.

Nonetheless, there will most likely be an announcement (from TJ or from one of the excited winners) when the eggs come out, so it's not really necessary.

It's also unnecessary to constantly keep asking what the dragon looks like or when it will be released, but people keep doing that too.