TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

I'm almost certain they are tradeable, so theoretically it's possible. i think they behave like any other egg (except the GoN) with the exception that they can't be killed by over-viewing.

Think someone traded his/her tinsel last year for some CB metals.

Well, I could understand wanting to be bumped down if you knew what the dragon was going to look like, but with no information? Rarer = better, right? (Unless you have your heart set on a particular HM dragon.)

I wasn't talking about this year, but I was thinking last year when we got Prizes that we'd seen before. I mean, I think we were pretty sure the Prizes last year were Tinsels.

I wasn't talking about this year, but I was thinking last year when we got Prizes that we'd seen before. I mean, I think we were pretty sure the Prizes last year were Tinsels.

Yeah, I think it was fairly clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But, I still don't think self-selecting down would cause chaos.

Yeah, I think it was fairly clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

But, I still don't think self-selecting down would cause chaos.

Besides the chaos, of course it is a prize, you don't normally get to pick and choose when you win a prize somewhere. TJ's already allowing a lot by letting people move up, or choose a CB over a "prize dragon".

Just my 2 cents

Ok. I'm reeeeeeally hoping the new eggies will be here any day now. I want to see them so badly!

I'm almost certain they are tradeable, so theoretically it's possible. i think they behave like any other egg (except the GoN) with the exception that they can't be killed by over-viewing.

careful, last thing we needs is the inconsiderate people trying to get winners to trade away their prize.

careful, last thing we needs is the inconsiderate people trying to get winners to trade away their prize.

Now trying to get people to trade away their prize? That has DEFINITELY already happened. (One of the original tinsel winners wanted the ability to produce legitimate PB tinsels. ^^;;)

Now trying to get people to trade away their prize? That has DEFINITELY already happened. (One of the original tinsel winners wanted the ability to produce legitimate PB tinsels. ^^;;)

No kidding?!

I don't think anyone is able to convince a winner to trade away his price!

It was just an idea for people who like a silver color better then gold i.e.

Yet we even don't know the color of the prize dragon!

No kidding?!

Nope. smile.gif He might have been trolling, though.

I have to admit, I was sort of shocked at the cheek.

I wasn't trying to get anyone to trade anything. We were merely discussing the tradeability of prize dragons.

And people can do whatever they wish with their dragons. It's not inconsiderate for people to make offers for prize dragons. If a winner wants to trade their prize away for anything -- it's their business. And it doesn't make the person who made the offer rude in any way. I'm not condoning hounding winners. That never ever came up.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I would really like to see the new eggs. Just so I know what to look for when people start breeding them and letting them go to the AP. I remember the day when I caught my first Bronze Tinsiel Dragon. I was overjoyed

Nope. smile.gif He might have been trolling, though.

I have to admit, I was sort of shocked at the cheek.

But PB tinsels would be so pretty <3

I can't imagine why someone would trade their prize egg away, especially since they could very easily use their 2nd gen offspring to trade for pretty much anything they could possibly want.

I can't imagine why someone would trade their prize egg away, especially since they could very easily use their 2nd gen offspring to trade for pretty much anything they could possibly want.

Yeah, and I much prefer the checkered lineages or stairsteps...

What would you breed a 2g pb tinsel with though? You'd have the shortest PB lineage ever. tongue.gif

Omai, I kind of want a PB inbred Tinsel lineage of that sort now (from 2 CB Tinsels and not a deadline)... But it'll never happen xd.png.

But PB tinsels would be so pretty <3

Oh, they would be. There's a beautiful lineage out there which is 100% PB after the first gen (and not a deadline).

...but it's still rather cheeky. ^^

Maybe TJ will surprise us and release Tinsels as a rare in-cave drop on their tenth anniversary or something xd.png

No new dragons?

There will be, but they haven't been released yet.

Edit: Siliconrose you ninja tongue.gifninja.gif

Edited by TheGrox

Is it just me, or do you guys feel like we're on a game show where they constantly cut to commercial before announcing the winners.... and it's been like that for weeks?

I hate suspense. :\