TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I would of chosen a Frill

I have a frill (albeit not CB) but I figured a CB holly would be more valuable.

I won honorable mentions and I'm 99% sure it said I could pick a frill. I read the list of what I could and couldn't lose several times and recall considering picking a frill. So I'm pretty sure you could.

And thanks Husky & others for the congrats smile.gif

congrats!

I wonder if you can choose a CB alt vine or CB hybrid like cb Shallow Water or CB colored striped?

congrats!

I wonder if you can choose a CB alt vine or CB hybrid like cb Shallow Water or CB colored striped?

You can. smile.gif There have been a number of people in the past who have chosen CB alt blacks. Unless it's changed this year, that is.

Edited by StormWizard212

A quick password reset would perform this function, surely? DC sends a verification email with a link you have to click. (Yes, I did just go and check back through my old emails...)

Changing the email address associated with the cave also results in a verification email being sent.

A password reset meaning lost password?

I guess, but it's a workaround that's hard to think of. It would be nice if, by the email change area, there was a "test email" button that would generate and send an email.

A password reset meaning lost password?

I guess, but it's a workaround that's hard to think of. It would be nice if, by the email change area, there was a "test email" button that would generate and send an email.

Nah, I meant more like going into Account settings, changing the password, getting the email and then changing it back again.

Perhaps a little fiddly, granted, but not impossible.

You can. smile.gif There have been a number of people in the past who have chosen CB alt blacks. Unless it's changed this year, that is.

I know that someone did,I just want to know if it's changed or not.

I know that someone did,I just want to know if it's changed or not.

I think from the way TJ explained it last time around, it sounded like you can choose any regular dragon that's currently in the cave. Like, the non-special release ones I'm talking about. smile.gif Which would include alts. He also said that you can't request lineaged dragons either, I'm pretty sure, so everything would be CB so it would make sense that it's still like that unless he's done an overhaul of how it works.

But I'm just speculating here. Guess we'll have to wait and find out. If it were me though, I'd have chosen a CB ultraviolet. biggrin.gif

Congrats again to the new raffle winners who were drawn. I hope everyone's replied now so we'll get to see the new dragons soon! happy.gif Then again, I obviously wouldn't mind if another redraw was needed, since it'd give me another chance. tongue.gif /selfish

Edited by StormWizard212

Congrats again to the new raffle winners who were drawn. I hope everyone's replied now so we'll get to see the new dragons soon! happy.gif Then again, I obviously wouldn't mind if another redraw was needed, since it'd give me another chance. tongue.gif /selfish

My words exactly~ xd.png

are there Pics of the new dragons somewhere?

Not yet. We only see them when they are on the winners Scrolls. wink.gif

But until then we all have to wait.

Was it said anywhere how long new winners would have to reply before a possible second re-draw is done? Meerly curious.

Edited by Erithan

I didn't win.I keep checking and checking my email but there's no new messages.Well...there's always a next year.Congrats to all the winners.I can't wait to see the new dragons.

from a winner's post I took the word "raffle" and made a search of all my possible Mail files, definitely nothing there sad.gif except some spam about lottery winnings somewhere in an obscure place rolleyes.gif

Erm, any news regarding the new dragons? unsure.gif

They'll be given out once everyone that was drawn has responded and selected their prize. smile.gif If not everyone from this batch of 37 (or whatever it was) replies in time, then I assume TJ will do another re-draw.

But if everyone has already chosen their prizes and they're all accounted for, then I'm sure we'll see them floating around soon. But as of yet, they haven't been delivered, so it's just a waiting game. happy.gif

*sigh* erm, where the winners declared? How to check if you are one of them? Will something be written about it in your scroll?

*sigh* erm, where the winners declared? How to check if you are one of them? Will something be written about it in your scroll?

Check your email you used to sign up to DC with. The winners status is in the "state of the cave" news thread.

The new dragons will be given out once all the winners have been chosen and we will have to wait for them to hatch and see what they look like.

I hope if there needs to be another redraw TJ at least gives the prize dragons to the first, second and third place winners. The suspense is killing me. >_>