TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Congrats to the winners.

And I think I hate notification messages. It gave me false hope for a second.

Congrats to all who won xd.png

Didnt win but cant wait to see the new prizes!

and thanks to TJ and all the spriters who made this wonderful event possible smile.gif

No mails for me 3:

I will now be a meanie and hope someone won't answer their mail so I get a chance xd.png

Just kidding, of course I won't. Maybe a little.

Congrats to winners <3

All I got was this rock.

(as in, nothing, Charlie Brown fans.)

rolleyes.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to all winners xd.png (Sadly, I'm not one of them.)

Can't wait to see the new dragons.

Well.... congrats all you lucky souls.. *sigh*

Congrats to the winners! laugh.gif

I cooked all recipes but I am not one of them, maybe next Christmas.

Edited by xDragonia

There are five pages on this forum of people saying they didn't win. Did the emails already send? Oh well, congrats to the winners, whoever they might be.

I had an old e-mail registered here! I'd been meaning to get around to updating it to my new addy, but hadn't. So, what if I won, but didn't get the e-mail because of having the wrong e-mail address registered here????

My brain hurts. sad.gif

I had an old e-mail registered here! I'd been meaning to get around to updating it to my new addy, but hadn't. So, what if I won, but didn't get the e-mail because of having the wrong e-mail address registered here????

My brain hurts. sad.gif

Read TJ's first post.

I had an old e-mail registered here!  I'd been meaning to get around to updating it to my new addy, but hadn't.  So, what if I won, but didn't get the e-mail because of having the wrong e-mail address registered here????

My brain hurts. sad.gif

I remember someone saying they also got a message in their scroll saying they won last year. Just change your email and you'll be fine ^^

Edited by LaHaine

Grats winners!

I just had a horrible thought in regards to the email. I changed my forum email from earthlink to gmail because the forums refused to send mails to earthlink so I could archive messages. My cave account is still on earthlink, would the email have arrived if I had won?? (nothing in there now, checked spam filter too)

Grats winners!

I just had a horrible thought in regards to the email. I changed my forum email from earthlink to gmail because the forums refused to send mails to earthlink so I could archive messages. My cave account is still on earthlink, would the email have arrived if I had won?? (nothing in there now, checked spam filter too)

He already sent the emails so yes, if you won you'd have the email. Change your email if you're insecure about it since TJ will resend it in a few days