TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

I was congratulating people by PM, but I thought I'd stop that because they're already getting too many PMs. So congrats for luck and thanks for generosity. I'm not getting any second gens but some people have decided to either give second gens away to some lucky people or trade them for something very little, which is a nice change from the great Holly Debacle of 2012.

Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see the new beauties. smile.gif

And yeah, of course I wasn't among them. And am too much nice-mannered to actually dare and write to anyone for a 2nd gen. sleep.gif

I was congratulating people by PM, but I thought I'd stop that because they're already getting too many PMs. So congrats for luck and thanks for generosity. I'm not getting any second gens but some people have decided to either give second gens away to some lucky people or trade them for something very little, which is a nice change from the great Holly Debacle of 2012.

Huh. Truly? That's nice of them. Hopefully that kindness will not dwindle with time...

I did not win, sadly. I would have liked gifting them out though. Second gens, I mean. Randomly. Just out of the blue. Glomp gifting, I do believe it is called?

Oh yes. Congratulations to those who won!

Edited by Plant

*feels that little heavyness in her heart* Didn't win. Again.

/sign

I've been here for years, but oh well... at least I finally managed to trade for a Holly this year, so the only dragon I'm missing is the Neglected X3

Congratz to all you lucky ones! C:

/sign

I've been here for years, but oh well... at least I finally managed to trade for a Holly this year, so the only dragon I'm missing is the Neglected X3

Congratz to all you lucky ones! C:

Lucky duck!!!

How many people won? blink.gif

This is my first year, so I am still not very familiar with the raffle system.

How many people won? blink.gif

This is my first year, so I am still not very familiar with the raffle system.

This year there were ten first place winners, twenty second place winners and thirty third place winners. We don't know how many people won honorable mentions.

This year there were ten first place winners, twenty second place winners and thirty third place winners. We don't know how many people won honorable mentions.

Will we find out who won?

Will we find out who won?

Only if they themselves decide to announce themselves. Otherwise, no. There is maybe ten, or so winners that have posted in this thread, for now.

Actually, there are 40 confirmed honorable mentions as well. I know someone (Who has not announced) who won HM an confirmed there are 40 of them.

Actually, there are 40 confirmed honorable mentions as well. I know someone (Who has not announced) who won HM an confirmed there are 40 of them.

Thank you! So, all in all, a number of prizes was upped to 100.

I like that.

What are the honorable mentions prizes?

What are the honorable mentions prizes?

A CB of any dragon off the site as long as it is not neglected, holiday (unless you have less then two of that or it is halloween I believe), Frill, or old pink. I believe thats correct. I'm not sure about the Holiday thing though.

I dont think you can request a tinsel either.

Edited by Qualeo

A CB of any dragon off the site as long as it is not neglected, holiday (unless you have less then two of that or it is halloween I believe), Frill, or old pink. I believe thats correct. I'm not sure about the Holiday thing though.

I dont think you can request a tinsel either.

Last time I heard you could get a CB Frill for HM, just not a Bright Pink.

Last time I heard you could get a CB Frill for HM, just not a Bright Pink.

I think there was a hm that said they didn't have frills as an option, not sure

I think there was a hm that said they didn't have frills as an option, not sure

Yeah one of the HM winners announced you could not get a frill this year and in one other thread I saw Lyth say she was gonna pull permission for them to be HMs anymore so I assume that's what happened. Don't quote me on the her pulling permission part though because obviously I don't know for sure since I'm not her xP

Yeah one of the HM winners announced you could not get a frill this year and in one other thread I saw Lyth say she was gonna pull permission for them to be HMs anymore so I assume that's what happened. Don't quote me on the her pulling permission part though because obviously I don't know for sure since I'm not her xP

No past halloween and valentine

no bright pink/Frills and no prize dragon (means no tinsels and no new prices)

no vampires

no neglected

no Undead/zombies

This is from an HM winner. These are the dragons not allowed to be asked for.

Edit: I guess she forgot about that one xd.png

Edited by Qualeo

no vampires

no neglected

No undead as well wink.gif

no vampires

no neglected

no Undead/zombies

So HM winners can't ask for the new prize dragon? huh.gif

Nope, HM is a level below the 1st 2nd and 3rd places that get the new prizes. But they can ask for anything else, provided they follow those guidelines.

No they can't. Only the first, second, and third prize winners get the new prize dragon. It would be pointless to have Honorable mentions if they could just get the prize dragons themselves as well.

Nope, HM is a level below the 1st 2nd and 3rd places that get the new prizes. But they can ask for anything else, provided they follow those guidelines.

Huh, I never knew that. Now I do. Thanks xd.png