TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

You think TJ would redraw if the winner had no space on their scroll? blink.gif

<joke>Maybe he'd abandon one of your hollies to make room.</joke>

I'm not sure how he'd handle it, honestly. I don't think he'd redraw (it'd be too much of a hassle).

That would be so awful! D:

Oh god that would DX To win and be all excited, only to lose the egg because you had no space. I would have thought he would just put it on the scroll anyways sad.gif

Nah, he wouldn't. I think the smartest thing to do is PM some of the old winners and ask them how they got their prizes. Everything the rest of us say is mostly speculation.

I think they get dropped on regardless of limits (like if you're at your limit, you magically have 8 eggs until you drop below 7 again) at least I think I recall something of that order happening last year xd.png

I think they get dropped on regardless of limits (like if you're at your limit, you magically have 8 eggs until you drop below 7 again) at least I think I recall something of that order happening last year xd.png

That's good xd.png That would really suck, seriously. I was not really around for last years raffle nor did i pay attention to the winners. Hopefully the winners will all have at least one egg space on their scroll open just in case laugh.gif

<joke>Maybe he'd abandon one of your hollies to make room.</joke>

I laughed for a while, thank you xd.png

I'm pretty sure you're right. That is what I remember as well. We should be prepared to wait for a while to see them though. The prize dragons last year were not given out until January 22nd...

Edited by julesjag1

I just went through the news section. TJ started a new thread when he started giving out dragons. So you should have plenty of time to make space on your scrolls biggrin.gif

Darn, didn't win, maybe next year... Congrats to the winners! I'd really love a second gen, though...

*hint hint wink wink* for a decent dragon... *hint hint wink wink*

I'm so mad because I don't know which email I used to sign up...and I forgot all my old email's password!

I'm so mad because I don't know which email I used to sign up...and I forgot all my old email's password!

Go to your account settings and change your email. After that wait - TJ will resend emails in a couple of days.

It tells you which email you used in your Account Settings -- all the way at the bottom, it says "Current e-mail:"

I was around for the 2010 raffle, I just left a space free just in case.

(No I didn't win a tinsel. tongue.gif)

So there still might be chance, lets say I accidentally deleted my inbox before I noticed the announcement....

Well, the post says TJ will resend if the winners don't respond after a few days. I think after a while though, he'll just redraw smile.gif

e-mails will be resent to those who do not select a prize in a few days.

Edited by Qualeo

Well, the post says TJ will resend if the winners don't respond after a few days. I think after a while though, he'll just redraw smile.gif

e-mails will be resent to those who do not select a prize in a few days.

Ah, okay, even though I have no chance in, well, you know the rest.....

And yes, I delete things without looking in my inbox a lot, mainly because it's a gmail account and does not filter all of the spam like it's supposed to....

Spam is defined in many ways.

This: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

Chat of what you a member would choose, possibilities, if I won. These are chat,it adds nothing to this topic. Being around for a previous raffle, this is chat. Laughing for awhile, yes this is chat, Begging for a second Gen egg, yes chat. Chat is spam, spam is warn able, please consider this when posting.

Edited by _Z_

So, we aren't allowed to talk about the raffle? Basically were only allowed to say "congrats!" and nothing more? I understand what you mean about spam, but I don't see why we can't talk about what we would have done if we won, or have a laugh. You say it contributes nothing to the topic, but nor does 40-something pages of "I didn't win, but congrats to those who did".

Just saying.

If we can't chat about the raffle here, then where can we chat about it?

Edited by TheGrox

I'm not going to lie, I would LOVE a second gen of each prize dragon..or if they are like the tinsels and 1, 2, an 3rd places have different colors..well, probably 2nd gen of each color, each gender.

But..honestly, I didn't get my tinsels I think till sometime last year or the year before..i don't remember...

So many people wanted ridiculous trades for them..I just gave up. Then, I made a post once about not having any yet, and I got hit with like..I think 3 IM's for people to trade. I have some nice lineages and am happy, even if they are stair and long xd.png I dun care.

I checked to see what e-mail I had listed, found out it was one I was locked out of

:/

just updated it, so hopefully the e-mail bounced if I was lucky enough to win

Mmmm... no email sadly!

Congrats to the winners who got them thou

I was congratulating people by PM, but I thought I'd stop that because they're already getting too many PMs. So congrats for luck and thanks for generosity. I'm not getting any second gens but some people have decided to either give second gens away to some lucky people or trade them for something very little, which is a nice change from the great Holly Debacle of 2012.