TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

A CB colored Stripe sounds cool. I wonder if that would be allowed xd.png

Well, a CB Alt Black was allowed, so I can't see why not xd.png.

Actually, were CB Tinsels allowed to be chosen as HMs this year? I don't know if I saw anything to suggest they weren't in that screenshot I saw earlier...

Actually, were CB Tinsels allowed to be chosen as HMs this year? I don't know if I saw anything to suggest they weren't in that screenshot I saw earlier...

Oh, I didn't know that xd.png

I was wondering about tinsels too. They are prize dragons though, so I don't really think it'd be allowed.. You never know though xd.png

Hm.... I might of chosen a CB Alternate Black if I got a low award. tongue.gif

For HM I'd choose... CB Holly maybe? If it's possible. Next to it would be a CB shallow water for giggles xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

You know, I think I would prefer to have won a HM. I would have chosen something really special, but you wouldn't get as many PM's about offspring and such.

I'm disappointed everyone chooses hollies (or CB Golds o_o). I wish people would choose the cool CB Alts or CB breedable-only things. I want them in my lineages xd.png.

Edited by TheGrox

You know, I think I would prefer to have won a HM. I would have chosen something really special, but you wouldn't get as many PM's about offspring and such.

I'm disappointed everyone chooses hollies (or CB Golds o_o). I wish people would choose the cool CB Alts or CB breedable-only things. I want them in my lineages xd.png.

Yeah, not getting quite as many PMs about it sounds like a winner might prefer that over a Prize dragon xd.png

I honestly might have considered a CB holly had I won HM. but nwo that I think about it, shallow waters and Alt blacks sound cool xd.png

So you could of chosen a Holly?

Kinda wish I won HM now, because I was so flippin close to getting one like 5 times this Christmas, and then someone promised me one, but never returned. :I

Chosing a CB Gold or GON (somebody did it last year) for HM is in my own eyes huge waste. I mean, you can get unobtainable dragons like CB Bluna, Shallow Water, Alt Black and Wine, differently colored CB Stripes, CB Geode and Ultraviolet and you go for everyday obtainable dragons? Talk about wasted potential.

Then again, some people might choose a dragon they like, because they want one of them with a cool code. Not everyone has to choose cool or rare things. Heck, I'd be happy with a balloon if I could choose the code xd.png.

Then again, some people might choose a dragon they like, because they want one of them with a cool code. Not everyone has to choose cool or rare things. Heck, I'd be happy with a balloon if I could choose the code xd.png.

Yeah xd.png not everyone really wants a super rare dragon. And the code thing is really a big exciting part of it. Especially when you are an HM winner and don't have to spare excitement for winning a new prize either laugh.gif

I do think it would be a waste, though, picking a CB metal of all things. they appear all the time. they are rare, but they appear all year.

I still think we should go with my idea for a common dragon raffle just so we can get some more cool codes! xd.png

Chosing a CB Gold or GON (somebody did it last year) for HM is in my own eyes huge waste. I mean, you can get unobtainable dragons like CB Bluna, Shallow Water, Alt Black and Wine, differently colored CB Stripes, CB Geode and Ultraviolet and you go for everyday obtainable dragons? Talk about wasted potential.

I have to say, I might be tempted to choose a GoN at this rate (all I summon is failure).

...oh, who am I kidding, I'd still get a CB altish-thing. But I can understand why someone would choose it.

Yeah xd.png not everyone really wants a super rare dragon. And the code thing is really a big exciting part of it. Especially when you are an HM winner and don't have to spare excitement for winning a new prize either laugh.gif

I do think it would be a waste, though, picking a CB metal of all things. they appear all the time. they are rare, but they appear all year.

I agree. It took me years to get a CB Gold, but eventually I did (through trading). It's not impossible to get them. You'll get the chance one day, you don't need to win to get one.

But choosing the code would be the most exciting part of winning, for me xd.png.

I agree. It took me years to get a CB Gold, but eventually I did (through trading). It's not impossible to get them. You'll get the chance one day, you don't need to win to get one.

But choosing the code would be the most exciting part of winning, for me xd.png.

Yeah, I got my own after about..two years? Mine was a gift and I am still grateful to the person who gifted it to me <3 you may have to wait a while, but you will get that dragon eventually.

And the codes.. wub.gif

Choosing your favorite breed for a cool code is different. It's just that it's obvious that in so many cases people don't pick a gold because they are their favorite breed - they pick them because they completely gave up on them.

Here is what I would pick, in order of most likely to least likely:

1. CB Shallow Water

2. CB Canopy (My first dragon was a Canopy)

3. CB Holly

4. Frill (if possible)

5. CB Tinsels (All tinsel lineages are ruined... D: I want to change that)

let me say this right now: I DO NOT want PMs about the offspring.

thanks to all other users who have managed to keep themselves from bombarding me with requests.

the more public you go about it, the more pms youll get... just dont post anything and youll be fine

I kinda feel bad for those who won that are getting swamped with requests. I just message some of them to say congrats. Not like so many people. Id rather wait a bit. I mean, it would be nice to get a 2nd gen of all the prize dragons ASAP. But any would be nice in time. Just to have them on my scroll. haha

darn, no win for me... kinda knew it wouldnt happen, but i hoped it would. ah, well. hopefully it's not too difficult to enter the raffle next year, so that i'd actually have a chance.

Idea:

Winners could have in there signature a link to a thread where people can request prize dragons. Then instead of pms, it would be a thread, where each winner can see x person wants x prize dragon... Just a thought. Infact, once other people get 2nd gens/3rd gens they could offer to the people. Just a thought.

IF I get a 2nd gen, then the only way people can get offspring will be through the AP. That's the way I usually spread my eggs, and I find that it is easier to do and more fair to everyone. (Contrary to my earlier post, this is ACTUALLY what I would do if I had won.)

What would your balloon code be, Grox? Inquiring minds want to know...

Idea:

Winners could have in there signature a link to a thread where people can request prize dragons. Then instead of pms, it would be a thread, where each winner can see x person wants x prize dragon... Just a thought. Infact, once other people get 2nd gens/3rd gens they could offer to the people. Just a thought.

I really don't think that's necessary. Can you imagine how many posts there would be in that thread? o_o

@Evilminion: hmmm... Well, there's so many idea's to choose from (some of which I can't repeat in this thread tongue.gif). Seriously though, you'd all steal my ideas if I told you ninja.gif.

Edited by TheGrox

I really don't think that's necessary. Can you imagine how many posts there would be in that thread? o_o

@Evilminion: hmmm... Well, there's so many idea's to choose from (some of which I can't repeat in this thread tongue.gif). Seriously though, you'd all steal my ideas if I told you ninja.gif.

That thread would be packed O-O

and lol Grox xd.png Some of the codes are inappropriate for being repeated? tongue.gif

I already know what code i would give an HM prize, but I don't want ot say myself xd.png

Personally I wouldn't want an alt for a HM prize because it's not that hard to get alts. And I don't see a CB alt as anything special. But, I like even-gens and I like repeating a specific dragon in it. That's something I wouldn't be able to do with an alt even with trading. I'd be quite happy with a CB gold as I don't see myself getting one any time soon and I refuse to stalk trades 24/7 or indenture myself to someone with several months. That and I could get the code Silvr or Metal, which would be fun :3 Realistically though, I'd probably go with Holly.