TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Rarek? I believe Rarek announced as a third prize winner.

My mistake tongue.gif

I saw his bronze event icon in his signature as gold xd.png

Edited by isomanic

OH wow I got honorable mention! Now the long, hard decision to choose some breed laugh.gif I should of checked my email earlier D:

Congratulations, and thank you for confirming that there were honorable mentions!

I'm actually kind of curious about how many people have actually responded so far and how many have not. I wonder if we'll get any redraws too laugh.gif

I'm actually kind of curious about how many people have actually responded so far and how many have not. I wonder if we'll get any redraws too laugh.gif

Me too. I'm having trouble quashing the little voice inside of me that says "you might still win! There's still a chance!"

Wonder if anyone chose a Frill.

I would of chosen one, because you will get other chances to get a (non cb) new prize dragon

I would have chosen a CB black stripe, I think. Then I'd do a real stripe (incredibly inbred) checker lineage. (Someone inherit my dreeeeeam!)

Edited by siliconrose

After reading the last few pages of this thread, I just want to say this:

Firstly, I wish people would stop moaning about the raffle and all. It's done, it's happened, it's not going to be changed now. It's made some winners very happy, and introduced a new dragon to collect, along with the lineages and whatever that come with it. Just be happy with that. I know I am (though I'm obviously a little disappointed I didn't win again tongue.gif). =)

Secondly, I wish people (whether intentionally or not) would stop trying to subtly guilt-trip winners. All the "I'm never ever ever ever going to get a 2nd gen" and "I won't PM winners, because I'm better than everyone else who is rude enough to do that" annoys me. Not aiming this at anyone in particular, it just gets on my nerves.

Thirdly, I wish people would stop moaning about winners being PMed. it's to be expected that they will be PMed. But it's not as if everyone PM's them begging for a free 2nd gen, far from it. And if winners don't want PM's, they can say so, and most people will abide by their wishes. Not everyone will, but the majority will.

That said, I myself am happy. I haven't got an offer of a 2nd gen yet, though I've tried hard enough. But you know what? I don't mind. I'll get a nice new prize eventually, whether it be 2nd gen or not. I don't mind waiting, I don't expect everything to come to me right away. I'd just be happy to see the new dragon, and see the codes people have come up with. =D

Congratz to all the lucky winners this year! Thank you TJ for another awesome event! smile.gif

Edited by majors

Wonder if anyone chose a Frill.

I would of chosen one, because you will get other chances to get a (non cb) new prize dragon

me too. I'd much rather have a frilled and later get a messy lineaged new prize dragon that only get a cb prize dragon.

Firstly, I wish people would stop moaning about the raffle and all.

Moan.

rolleyes.gif

Hehehe

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Grr. I suppose I'm moaning about people moaning really xd.png.

Haha xd.png

About the dragons though, I'm hoping for a new color scheme other then Gold, silver, and bronze. The tinsels are, but I think it would be cool to have some other colors. Maybe dragons with multiple colors instead of just being bronze or silver.

I can't wait to see the new prizes. I love when new sprites are released - I hope it is something in blue and silver! That would be awesome!

(And if anyone gets one of the new dragons and wants to trade a second gen gold (your choice of mate, I can do anything except purebred) shoot me a PM).

Myself, I would have been hard pressed to choose between a CB gold as a prize, and whatever the newly released one will be.

Myself, I would have been hard pressed to choose between a CB gold as a prize, and whatever the newly released one will be.

I'm fairly certain it would not be too hard for one to choose the prize dragon over a CB gold. tongue.gif

CB golds drop all year. They may be very rare, but with a CB Prize, you can trade their offspring for one and still have a prize dragon. The Cb Prize would be the honestly better choice.

@Qualeo

Yes, I'm hoping for a different color scheme too. We already have 3 dragons in gold, and two dragons in silver!

If I'd won I'd definitely have chosen the prize, yeah; offspring is worth CB golds especially in the first weeks!

Though if I'd gotten a honourable mention, then, yeah, CB gold it is. That's actually what my HM-winning friend chose smile.gif She wasn't allowed to choose a Frill, so she went for the next best thing, the CB gold smile.gif

If I won an Honorable Mention I'd choose a CB red stripe if that was possible at all~ ^^

If I'd won I'd definitely have chosen the prize, yeah; offspring is worth CB golds especially in the first weeks!

Though if I'd gotten a honourable mention, then, yeah, CB gold it is. That's actually what my HM-winning friend chose smile.gif She wasn't allowed to choose a Frill, so she went for the next best thing, the CB gold smile.gif

They don't allow Frills? I thought they did. blink.gif

I only thought that holidays (If you have tow already) , neglecteds and old pinks were not allowed.

congrats to your friend, by the way wink.gif

Does any winner have a screenshot of the email? I am curious to see it.

Also, I got an email from DC. I starting freaking out, and I clicked it... It was the password reset I had requested days ago. *Facepalm*

Nope, no Frills for the HMs! She did want a Frill actually (I advised her to get one as well) so she definitely tried, but the option wasn't there.

So now you know xd.png

I'll pass on the congrats happy.gif

I'm sure they still allowed frills... Unless Lyth removed permsiion for them to be chosen?!?

And also, if I won HM I'd have chosen a CB coloured Stripe, or maybe a CB Shallow Water. Something cool like that anyway. xd.png

Does any winner have a screenshot of the email? I am curious to see it.

Also, I got an email from DC. I starting freaking out, and I clicked it... It was the password reset I had requested days ago. *Facepalm*

user posted image

From a third place winner

Ok, I wanted to know because my friend had gotten an email sent to her spam saying she won, and she wasn't sure if it was real. Not real. (It said she got 3rd place, and contained a link).

I'm sure they still allowed frills... Unless Lyth removed permsiion for them to be chosen?!?

And also, if I won HM I'd have chosen a CB coloured Stripe, or maybe a CB Shallow Water. Something cool like that anyway. xd.png

A CB colored Stripe sounds cool. I wonder if that would be allowed xd.png

and if it doesn't contain "dragcave" or "holiday raffle", chances are it is usually not real wink.gif Or well, rela for this site anyways.

Yeah, thats what I told my friend, she still asked me to check (She avoids the forums like the plague O.O). Anyways, off to call her and tell her the bad news... xd.png

If they didn't allow Frills, I feel much better now (I wanted to chose a Frill if I won)

Because I don't care about lineages, I just want a Prize Dragon down the line, which is actually possible xd.png , unlike a Frill

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness