TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Ugh... I really regret posting that, as everyone seems to be taking it way more seriously than they should. I would never actually do that, and I am myself one of those players that would probably explode if that actually happened. I said something along those lines in a later post. It was intended as a joke, and although it was poorly thought out, it was not indended to insult anyone. I sincerely apologize to you and anyone else I might have offended through my inconsiderate actions.

-TVTD

i'd think it would be hilarious to do for a few weeks, just to see everyone's heads implode. then breed it normally. though really, i'm not sure if i'd breed it if i did win. i'm not big on breeding myself, most of my dragons are still virgins. xd.png

i think people need to lighten up on your comment, all in good fun, you know?

Ugh... I really regret posting that, as everyone seems to be taking it way more seriously than they should. I would never actually do that, and I am myself one of those players that would probably explode if that actually happened. I said something along those lines in a later post. It was intended as a joke, and although it was poorly thought out, it was not indended to insult anyone. I sincerely apologize to you and anyone else I might have offended through my inconsiderate actions.

-TVTD

In all honesty, there would be nothing wrong if you bred them to dragons with 'horrible lineages'. As your prize, no else would have the right to tell you what to do with it (this goes to actual prize winners).

Since it may not happen and/or there should be enough breedable prizes to increase their population eventually, people just need to relax a bit.

Omg. That is what that was all about. I bet anyone here who didn't win, which is the majority of us would jump at even having a descendant of the new prize mated to a messy lineaged dragon just for having the sprite.....Such unnecessary raging.

All of the raffle winners have been selected and contacted via e-mail. The e-mail contains instructions for selecting a prize, and links to a listing of what prizes may be chosen.

If you do not receive an e-mail, make sure the address associated with your account is correct; e-mails will be resent to those who do not select a prize in a few days.

If the e-mail sent to your site e-mail address bounces, a new winner will be selected.

~I believe this is the topic. Please take chat to pm.~

Hmm... I'll get a baby somehow. ^^;

Maybe I'll just prod the spriter who made them, trade stuff, etc.

In the end, you will get what you want. smile.gif

Can't wait to see them too.

I got a question! What exactly is going on and what are the winners getting? Probably dragons, but what kind of dragons. 0.0 Tell me please!

Congratulations smile.gif Be prepared for that onslaught of pms I know you're probably getting now xd.png

@Paprika, I'm assuming there were 60 winners this year. There are thirty third place winners, so its safe to assume there are twenty second place winners and ten first place winners.

I'm only assuming though. tongue.gif

That is disgustingly small. :/

I got a question! What exactly is going on and what are the winners getting? Probably dragons, but what kind of dragons. 0.0 Tell me please!

It's the raffle thing for those who participated in the cooking event. The winners are getting the dragons they choose with the code they want. They can choose an all-new-never-before-seen prize dragon (for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place) or a CB of other holiday dragons, frills or other cave dragons (like gold, etc..)

@Paprika I think in the past there were honorable mention winners too, they don't get the prize dragon though

Edited by LaHaine

That is disgustingly small. :/

It is a small number of prizes yes, but the dragons will get around eventually. They should breed extremely well. When the tinsels first came out, they bred very well.

Of course they don't now, but back then they did xd.png

Congratulations to the lucky souls who won! biggrin.gif

I was sadly not one of them, but I must agree that it's the anticipation of not knowing when the raffle winners would be announced, and all the plans and dreams along with the "what if I won", that is the most exciting. A close second is seeing what the new dragon will look like. I can't wait! ^^

I pm'ed someone yesterday, about a possible breeding request, when things had settled down, and I felt so incredibly bad.. Because I wouldn't have wanted that, first things, as I'd breed for my friends and those who have been most kind and helpful, and after that randomly gift people. As much as I'd like to breed and trade to complete my own wish list, I'd feel bad if I prioritized that.

Edited by Miyon

=
]

~Link Removed~

Does anyone even know why it became such a troll material?

I can't wait till I see new dragons, and I really hope I'll be able to get one fast.

And just now, I've realized that not even one gold winner posted sad.gif Curiosity is killing me.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

New dragons, yay.  happy.gif

I'm not sure if I'm ready for the trading hype again. x]

biggrin.gif same here

it will come a hard time for us hunting for a new nearly unavailable dragon rolleyes.gif

and I agree 100% Miyons post

Congratulations to all winners I hope the new dragons are at least breeding easier then tins dry.gif

Edited by Tabitah

biggrin.gif same here

it will come a hard time for us hunting for a new nearly unavailable dragon rolleyes.gif

and I agree 100% Miyons post

Congratulations to all winners I hope the new dragons are at least breeding easier then tins dry.gif

When the Tinsels where given to the winners they breed very good, just now they are very hard to breed, but that`s because Tinsels became too common.

Does anyone even know why it became such a troll material?

According to the wikipedia article: "Rickrolling is said to have begun as a variant of an earlier prank from the imageboard 4chan known as duckrolling, in which a link to somewhere (such as a specific picture or news item) would instead lead to a thread or site containing an edited picture of a duck with wheels. The user at that point is said to have been "duckrolled"..." So there you have it o.O

New dragons, yay.  happy.gif

I'm not sure if I'm ready for the trading hype again. x]

I'm not really expecting to get one any time soon because I don't yet have the calibre of trade fodder that'll be needed - I think I'll be happy just to see what they look like. On a purely speculative side, I'd kinda like to see the gold/silver/bronze prizes not actually be gold/silver/bronze coloured dragons this year, because I think we've got too many gold dragons now already. Some other 'precious' combo would be cool - like diamond, ruby, emerald...

According to the wikipedia article: "Rickrolling is said to have begun as a variant of an earlier prank from the imageboard 4chan known as duckrolling, in which a link to somewhere (such as a specific picture or news item) would instead lead to a thread or site containing an edited picture of a duck with wheels. The user at that point is said to have been "duckrolled"..." So there you have it o.O

I'm not really expecting to get one any time soon because I don't yet have the calibre of trade fodder that'll be needed - I think I'll be happy just to see what they look like. On a purely speculative side, I'd kinda like to see the gold/silver/bronze prizes not actually be gold/silver/bronze coloured dragons this year, because I think we've got too many gold dragons now already. Some other 'precious' combo would be cool - like diamond, ruby, emerald...

4chan. Of course it's 4chan.

I don't believe my email has arrived, TJ... Must have been lost in transit, yes... rolleyes.gif I never win anything anyway, my hopes weren't very high. As said a million times before, congrats to the winners and I can't wait to see the new dragons!

Yeah, about that. How do you know if it got lost in transit? I mean someone could've won but would never know because their email is a big pile of crap dry.gif

I mean someone could've won but would never know because their email is a big pile of crap 

Well, to anyone that's concerned about this, at the risk of stating the obvious, I'd say the best course of action is to clean out your email. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yeah, about that. How do you know if it got lost in transit? I mean someone could've won but would never know because their email is a big pile of crap dry.gif

Clean your email or change to another one for now and TJ will resend the message in a few days ^^

Clean your email or change to another one for now and TJ will resend the message in a few days ^^

I'm not saying I won, and I clean out my email quite a bit, but whenever someone sends me anything it hardly ever goes through. And how do I change to another email? I mean like have messages from this site be sent to another one?