TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

HAS ANYONE announced they won yet?

Yes. There have been a few in the thread.

Ah, if I won, I'd get the code, "JohnE" ahahaha~ xd.png

I guess no one here gets the reference...

I get it! biggrin.gif

If I won one of those dragons, I'd give the first 2nd gen to my good friend on here as thanks for all of the dragons they've given to me (and also because they're awesome). After that, I'd just trade for CB nebulas, blacks, and the summoning trio.

HAS ANYONE announced they won yet?

I think I've seen three other winners who have announced themselves.

Ah, if I won, I'd get the code, "JohnE" ahahaha~ xd.png

I guess no one here gets the reference...

Johnny English? tongue.gif

Lol, yeah, PointOfOrigin. I nearly /cried/ over those eggs.

What pages? smile.gif

Around the first pages I believe, some of them deleted their posts though (some on the 20-something pages too)

Edited by LaHaine

Around the first pages I believe, some of them deleted their posts though

Yeah, I believe two of them deleted their posts. Its reasonable, considering they are probably getting a lot of PMs asking about dragons they don't even have yet.

Yeah, I believe two of them deleted their posts. Its reasonable, considering they are probably getting a lot of PMs asking about dragons they don't even have yet.

There was one that specifically asked for people to PM her/him I think. And the first one who posted quickly became overwhelmed in PMs after saying s/he'd would do a mini raffle for those who had PM'd him/her and disappeared too xd.pngD

I can't even imagine how you guys are handling it and I understand why the majority is hiding in the shadows xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

There was one that specifically asked for people to PM her/him I think. And the first one who posted quickly became overwhelmed in PMs after saying s/he'd would do a mini raffle for those who had PM'd him/her and disappeared too xd.pngD

I can't even imagine how you guys are handling it and I understand why the majority is hiding in the shadows xd.png

Yeah, I talked ot one of them. They told me they had 68 PMs to look through blink.gif

And those who tread carefully with their words tend to avoid the bombardment of PMs. wink.gif

checked my mail. didn't get anything xd.png

well, congrats to winnerss.

unsure.gif

Edited by jellyscent

Meh, I wish I could have won something. At least I had so much fun, and I loved the Christmas event this year(technically last year).

I can't wait to see the prizes smile.gif

I don't believe my email has arrived, TJ... Must have been lost in transit, yes... rolleyes.gif I never win anything anyway, my hopes weren't very high. As said a million times before, congrats to the winners and I can't wait to see the new dragons!

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

When will be possible to see the new prize dragons?

I'm pretty sure they will be released when every winner responds. which may be a week or two from now. Especially if he has to redraw.

I didn't win either - drats!

Congratulations to the winners!

Loved the Gingerbread house this year - it was a lot of fun!

*adds herself to the "didn't win" pool* xd.png Congrats to the winners, and I'm curious as to what the new prize dragon looks like :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

I didn't win (no surprise!) but a friend of mine did ... and she's so annoyed after realising that she could have picked her code of choice but didn't.

Like everyone else, looking forward to see what the new dragons look like etc. xd.png

I didn't win (no surprise!) but a friend of mine did ... and she's so annoyed after realising that she could have picked her code of choice but didn't.

Like everyone else, looking forward to see what the new dragons look like etc. xd.png

Congrats to your friend, hopefully she will get a nice code anyways

I have to say, if I won I wouldn't tell anyone but my closest friends. I'd breed for my friends whenever they needed it, and anything that they didn't need/want would get dumped in the ap. I've seen the feeding frenzy that ensues when someone gets a prize dragon and I'm not ashamed to say I would not be able to handle it at all.

Not for me. Oh well, I enjoyed the baking anyway. Maybe in another 6-9 months I'll try trading for some offspring. The early trading on new prize dragons is always a little too rich for my blood, LOL!

ETA: I hope the new prize dragon is a pygmy (or maybe a drake or 2-headed.) It would be fun to be able to introduce some shinies into those other lineages too. :-)

Edited by tjekan

Congrats to all the winners! Nothing here, but that's ok. This was my first Christmas holiday with Dragon Cave and I had so much fun!

Not for me. Oh well, I enjoyed the baking anyway. Maybe in another 6-9 months I'll try trading for some offspring. The early trading on new prize dragons is always a little too rich for my blood, LOL!

ETA: I hope the new prize dragon is a pygmy (or maybe a drake or 2-headed.) It would be fun to be able to introduce some shinies into those other lineages too. :-)

Oh, that would be all kinds of awesome. <3 pygmies and well, the poor 2-headed seem lonely.