TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

If I'd won, I would be a noob and breed the CB to the most inbred and messiest dragon I own. And I would only breed it once. The frustrated reactions of all the hardcore players would be worth it.

Interesting. This actually says quite a lot about you.

No email for me again. :c

Ah well, congrats winners! Can't wait to see the dragons.

Oh trust me. You'll see a Prize X turpentine lineage out there. I love turpentines. <3 I would nto waste a minute breeding a prize to one of them.

Ooooh I look forward to it. c: That would be very beautiful~

I look forward to seeing what the sprites will be.

Well with all talk about trolling... I really hope someone choses a RRoll for a code. Or some other variation.

Well with all talk about trolling... I really hope someone choses a RRoll for a code. Or some other variation.

Or they could just cut to the chase and code the poor dragon as "Troll" or some variation. ^^

Edit: Trlln? Troln? xd.png

Edited by siliconrose

Whoever won a prize dragon should mate it with a Winter that would be cool ^.^

I'm just hoping for a 2nd gen Prize dragon fail (like a 2nd gen Tinselkin). Not even going to bother hoping to get a 2nd gen prize dragon xd.png

Ah, if I won, I'd get the code, "JohnE" ahahaha~ xd.png

I guess no one here gets the reference...

The winners are very lucky and I am proud for them. If they do not mind, offspring would be appreciated, depending on what it is. You probably will mind though, so I hope for a high gen. biggrin.gif Strange thing is, I'm usually the lucky one..... But I'm not jealous!!!!!......... OH WHO AM I KIDDING I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

Congratulations winners~ Someone should breed one with Guardians when you all get them~

Whatever I would do, I know I couldn't restrict myself to 1-2 eggs from my dragons. I enjoy breeding and seeing the eggies way too much :3 My first thought was actually to go down my list of CBs by color and try to get 1 egg from every single dragon in the cave xd.png

Yes, I'm one of those kids that used to organize the box of crayons. I would likely do it.

Hehe. The codes glory, MAGIC and there was another were all a favourite of mine, too...

Ooh I hope someone does chose turpentines. They've kinda grown on me...

I missed DrWho's egg in the AP this Christmas. Tears were shed.

From the bright side, next year I'm getting an offspring from MAGIC biggrin.gif

I would probably chose Stark for a code, or something similar if I had won.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Hmmm...if I had won I would set up many different lineages and enjoy making them for a long time to come. I would also breed 2nd gens and spring sudden random surprise glomps on unsuspecting random 'victims'.

Ahhh how much fun that would have been. xd.png I would have been giggling away to myself for months on end.

Edited by Dubious

And ten pages later, do we have the dragon eggs/sprites released yet? o:

And ten pages later, do we have the dragon eggs/sprites released yet? o:

Not yet. It'll probably be about a week, maybe more, until we see anything new. TJ has to wait for all of the winners to respond smile.gif

Yeahh, if I won, I'd breed it with various dragons (Whites being the main mate, since they're my favorite~ tongue.gif)! I would gift first offspring to my best friend, Lady Artemis, and then probably glomp the awesome people I've met here, and finally, give a few random peoples heart attacks~ biggrin.gif

doubt I won. but I DID delete most of my inbox yesterday without looking xd.png

lol I think... I would try and ask TJ for a code that was all question marks... cuz that'd be awesome. then I would trade my first 2nd gen for the name WTF after that I'd breed it with completely random CB's on my scroll and toss all the eggs into the AP xd.png

but then that's me.

Congratz to winners!!!

Interesting. This actually says quite a lot about you.

If I'd won, I would be a noob and breed the CB to the most inbred and messiest dragon I own. And I would only breed it once. The frustrated reactions of all the hardcore players would be worth it.

That is rather mean spirited, and actually says a lot about you. Sad.

Ugh... I really regret posting that, as everyone seems to be taking it way more seriously than they should. I would never actually do that, and I am myself one of those players that would probably explode if that actually happened. I said something along those lines in a later post. It was intended as a joke, and although it was poorly thought out, it was not indended to insult anyone. I sincerely apologize to you and anyone else I might have offended through my inconsiderate actions.

-TVTD

That is rather mean spirited, and actually says a lot about you. Sad.

Ugh... I really regret posting that, as everyone seems to be taking it way more seriously than they should. I would never actually do that, and I am myself one of those players that would probably explode if that actually happened. I said something along those lines in a later post. It was intended as a joke, and although it was poorly thought out, it was not indended to insult anyone. I sincerely apologize to you and anyone else I might have offended through my inconsiderate actions.

-TVTD

Everyone has a right to play how they would like to play. A joke or not, no one should be judging you based that being what you could do with a dragon.

People shouldn't be forcing their play styles on people.

Way late to this, but congrats to the winners! Sadly, I am not one of those.

I am very much looking forward to seeing the dragons that are being released, and aside from that I genuinely had fun with all the events this year. :3

-TVTD

Everyone has a right to play how they would like to play. A joke or not, no one should be judging you based that being what you could do with a dragon.

I agree, though if you did do that it'd be kinda... off? Lol, I appreciate you apologizing, and I actually laughed when I saw your post quoted because I was thinking about the same thing (Though it'd be waaaay to tempting to breed it, I could never follow through with it xd.png).

-TVTD

I think I love you, Khallayne. xd.png

Grats to the victors! I truly enjoyed this raffle-off, and had a lot of fun collecting the recipes and decorating the gingerbread house. Thanks for making this a fun Christmas event, TJ and spriters! smile.gif