TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

I wonder if they'll be gold, silver and bronze again, or maybe a more interesting set of colours. Basically I can't wait to see them xd.png.

I'm rather interested in the codes people have picked, too xd.png.

Finally! xd.png someone else as interested in the codes as I am.

I can't wait to see them all. And to see about trading for second gens from other winners. tongue.gif

If I'd won, I would be a noob and breed the CB to the most inbred and messiest dragon I own. And I would only breed it once. The frustrated reactions of all the hardcore players would be worth it.

LOL! That's some serious trolling, right there.

If I had won, I don't think I'd be super public about it - and just for fun I'd probably toss a bunch of babies to the AP. Make everyone's life a bit more interesting.

I haven't a clue what I'd do if I won, really. But I'd probably be public about it, but ask for no PM's early on. First I'd give some 2nd gens to people I know, and then maybe open it up for trades or whatever later. I'd start some nice lineages too xd.png.

*bolded for emphasis*

laugh.gif I lot good that, that would do

If I'd won, I would be a noob and breed the CB to the most inbred and messiest dragon I own. And I would only breed it once. The frustrated reactions of all the hardcore players would be worth it.

xd.png Great idea

LOL! That's some serious trolling, right there.

If I had won, I don't think I'd be super public about it - and just for fun I'd probably toss a bunch of babies to the AP. Make everyone's life a bit more interesting.

Being public about it can be a problem though. Think of all the PMs xd.png

And I'd honestly only want to breed..maybe ten second gens to the public. Maybe a bit more. I'd prefer to keep my dragon's lineages a bit more rarer and not super common.

Thats just how I feel though laugh.gif

And why is it amusing to see the frustration on the so called hardcore players?

/shrug

Anticipating the new prize dragons! I still remember what a pain it was to collect the tinsels, and this coming from a hardcore player that didn't win the raffles, I was breathing and living tinsel trade for months! xd.png

Haha tongue.gif

Seriously though, I'm more interested in the codes then anything else. Sure, the prize dragons will probably be really great, but the codes are the most unique thing about them. and it shows the kind of humor the winner has usually xd.png

I always enjoy seeing the codes the winners picked... I drooled at the "DrWho" someone chose last year... xd.png

Knowing that only a few people would get a CB version of that special dragon, I do think it's selfish to do something like trolling the others that would appreciate that dragon too ("lol i won and I won't share any clean 2nd gen with the public!"). I mean, if you win, it's your prize and you do whatever you want with it, and I do understand your point of view, and teasing people with messy lineages might be fun, but it's incredibly selfish too. You were one of the few that got access to these pretty dragons, making messy lineages is just spitting in everyone else's face. Lineages are not important, but for some people they are xd.png

I don't think that's really the spirit TJ is expecting to see, else he would make them unbreedable.

(not trying to be mean, I understand it's a joke, but I just didn't like that idea xd.png )

Edited by LaHaine

I am not really disappointed that I didn't win. I didn't really expect to, although the suspense nearly killed me when I went to check my email!  laugh.gif

I am very happy for the winners. I hope they do not get so flooded with requests that they give up and decide not to bother breeding at all.

I don't expect to get any second or third gens, either. I still have not gotten anything under a 5th gen from the tinsels. But that is quite fine by me. I am happy with what I have. And I can wait for the new dragons. I don't feel any need to be one of the first to have one, as long as I eventually get one or two higher gen ones. smile.gif

Yes, this! Thank you for posting this! I feel the EXACT same way on all accounts! I do not care if I get a 2G or a 7G or whatever. I'm patient and will wait--even a year or so if need be, just like I did for the tinsels.

Congratulations to the winners and do NOT let others influence what you choose to do with your wonderful prizes! Do as you wish to do!

And to everyone here:

There is an old saying: "Beggars can't be choosers." If you get an inbred super messy one, why can't you be happy with that? You got one didn't you? Yes, you all have breeding projects, etc. , but honestly, the winners can do what they want, how they wan't, when they want. That's part of the spirit of the game! Be happy even getting one if you do! You can always trade, etc. down the road.

Edited by Blazewing

I always enjoy seeing the codes the winners picked... I drooled at the "DrWho" someone chose last year... xd.png

I remember that one. the codes really tell you about some people xd.png But I am VERY excited to see the dragons. I hope the Second prize ones look really nice this year along with the others.

And i hope they go well with Turpentines. <3

Same here.

I'd get the CB gold I want, gift some super awesome people, and breed a bunch of third gens for trading and gifting. Finally I'd toss a 2nd or 3rd gen to the AP every once in awhile just so I could watch them to see what people did with them. tongue.gif

Knowing that only a few people would get a CB version of that special dragon, I do think it's selfish to do something like trolling the others that would appreciate that dragon too ("lol i won and I won't share any clean 2nd gen with the public!"). I mean, if you win, it's your prize and you do whatever you want with it, and I do understand your point of view, and teasing people with messy lineages might be fun, but it's incredibly selfish too. You were one of the few that got access to these pretty dragons, making messy lineages is just spitting in everyone else's face. Lineages are not important, but for some people they are xd.png

I don't think that's really the spirit TJ is expecting to see, else he would make them unbreedable.

(not trying to be mean, I understand it's a joke, but I just didn't like that idea xd.png )

Yeah, I actually do care about the lineages of my dragons, so if someone did that I would be among the people that would be absolutely terrified. I just don't like to admit it. tongue.gif

Well, no e-mail for me. Congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the gorgeous new prize dragons, and all the awesome lineages people will be making with them. smile.gif

Finally! xd.png someone else as interested in the codes as I am.

I can't wait to see them all. And to see about trading for second gens from other winners. tongue.gif

Nah, I also love codes! I'm just hoping all the winners will be creative smile.gif I'm looking forwards to seeing what they come up with.

And to everyone here:

There is an old saying: "Beggars can't be choosers." If you get an inbred super messy one, why can't you be happy with that? You got one didn't you? Yes, you all have breeding projects, etc. , but honestly, the winners can do what they want, how they wan't, when they want. That's part of the spirit of the game! Be happy even getting one if you do! You can always trade, etc. down the road.

I wouldn't mind getting a super messy one, I'd be happy with anything. But making a messy lineage, when so many "hardcore players" love pretty lineages, just for trolling and for laughing at their frustration is selfish and mean xd.png Just my opinion, of course the winners can do what they want xd.png

EDIT: Also excited to see the codes, I hope there are funny cute ones xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

Congratulations to the winners. I wasn't one of the lucky winners, nor did I expect to be. I just hope one day I'll get something good enough to trade for one of the prize dragons.

I wouldn't mind getting a super messy one, I'd be happy with anything. But making a messy lineage, when so many "hardcore players" love pretty lineages, just for trolling and for laughing at their frustration is selfish and mean xd.png Just my opinion, of course the winners can do what they want xd.png

EDIT: Also excited to see the codes, I hope there are funny cute ones xd.png

But some people/winners may just be people who breed whatever they want and don't have any special projects. They may not care about what they breed with what (as in not 'hardcore' by your definition). They may think they are 'doing good' by releasing some free ones to the rest of us. I would not call such people trolls or making fun of others. That may be just their style of playing this game---random breeding.

Edited by Blazewing

Congratulations to the winners. I wasn't one of the lucky winners, nor did I expect to be. I just hope one day I'll get something good enough to trade for one of the prize dragons.

Same here. >_< I don't have much to offer trade wise as of right now except for 2nd gen Cavern Lurker or Wrapping-Wing IOU's. >_< I need to go caveborn hunting. :/

But some people/winners may just be people who breed whatever they want and don't have any special projects.  They may not care about what they breed with what (as in not 'hardcore' by your definition). They may think they are 'doing good' by releasing some free ones to the rest of us.  I would not call such people trolls or making fun of others. That may be just their style of playing this game---random breeding.

Wha? Wait xd.png Not talking about that, I was making a comment on another person's joke xd.png Like I said, I was talking about the case of someone doing it on purpose to annoy other people (which is mean) xd.png (hardcore was the word used in the joke by the way)

@TVTD: Hehe I know what you mean, the idea is funny, but actually witnessing it might be stressful xd.pngD

Edited by LaHaine

Nah, I also love codes! I'm just hoping all the winners will be creative smile.gif I'm looking forwards to seeing what they come up with.

Yeah. Hopefully the codes the winners pick aren't taken already laugh.gif

I remember that one. the codes really tell you about some people xd.png But I am VERY excited to see the dragons. I hope the Second prize ones look really nice this year along with the others.

And i hope they go well with Turpentines. <3

Hehe. The codes glory, MAGIC and there was another were all a favourite of mine, too...

Ooh I hope someone does chose turpentines. They've kinda grown on me...

Hehe. The codes glory, MAGIC and there was another were all a favourite of mine, too...

In contrast, turpentines are now hated for me as they refused almost every one of my dragons...

But I do hope someone chooses canopys, their babbies are so cuuuutee.

Oh trust me. You'll see a Prize X turpentine lineage out there. I love turpentines. <3 I would nto waste a minute breeding a prize to one of them.

If I won a prize, I'd hand the 2nd gens out. No trading, ever. ... But I didn't win.

Congrats, winners.

Well no email for me *sniffle* I know that the chances of winning are so slight but without fail I get this glimmer of hope during these events which sadly is then cruelly crushed...still on the upside it's an opportunity to see who gets descendants from the prize eggs and how quickly they become accessible to others. I've found that there are some very generous people on dragon cave, so there are still lots of fun and games to be had. Congratulations to all the lucky recipients. biggrin.gif

Edited by tirednemotional