TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Does anyone know when the prizes are being given to the winners? Or when we might see something?

Probably in about a week or two. I think he gives them out once all the winners have responded. (Or the new winners if some have to be redrawn).

Probably in about a week or two. I think he gives them out once all the winners have responded. (Or the new winners if some have to be redrawn).

So so bummed I didn't win.

Are there any raffles for any other holiday?

I don't believe there are. I don't remember there being any raffles during any other holiday besides Christmas. I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I am right.

Then again, TJ might do another raffle during Valentines or Halloween this year. But as far as I know, the raffles for "prize" dragons have only been during Christmas.

Edited by Qualeo

Nope. Only for Christmas.

Sorry, in the wrong thread!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I am not really disappointed that I didn't win. I didn't really expect to, although the suspense nearly killed me when I went to check my email! laugh.gif

I am very happy for the winners. I hope they do not get so flooded with requests that they give up and decide not to bother breeding at all.

I don't expect to get any second or third gens, either. I still have not gotten anything under a 5th gen from the tinsels. But that is quite fine by me. I am happy with what I have. And I can wait for the new dragons. I don't feel any need to be one of the first to have one, as long as I eventually get one or two higher gen ones. smile.gif

Does anyone know if the eggs will be protected from sickness when the winners get their eggs? I'd imagine that they'd be getting A LOT of clicks and would be very prone to getting sick. TJ wouldn't let the prize dragons die, would he? O.o

Does anyone know if the eggs will be protected from sickness when the winners get their eggs? I'd imagine that they'd be getting A LOT of clicks and would be very prone to getting sick. TJ wouldn't let the prize dragons die, would he? O.o

They have been protected from sickness in previous years, as far as I know. =)

They are protected

Grats to the winners and can't wait to see the new sprites smile.gif

If I won I'm not sure what I'd do. I know the sheer amount of breeding requests would be overwhelmings. I'd almost want to create a script that bred the dragon once a week so it could make eggs but let me have nothing to do with it xd.png

I know after trading last time, I'll happily wait for someone giving away a long lineage. I really don't care if a stairstep is 12th gen and don't understand people turning their noses up at them. Big stairsteps are epic win <3

If I had won, I would definitely post in the news thread saying that I did. I'd also point out in big, bold letters that anyone who PM'd me about my prize dragon before I said it was okay to do so on my profile/signature would be immediately blocked.

I'd breed 2nd gens for my friends first, people who were nice to me and helped me with various stuff and people I might not have ever talked to here, but that I think are awesome and wanted to give them something for their awesomeness.

Lastly, after gifting those 2nd gens, I'd keep them for myself and only use 3rd gens for trading.

Yup, I'm that mean :P Be glad I didn't win.

Congrats to the winners <3 Good luck with your new babies!

No idea if I won or not (although not expecting to, given how many people participated) as I had to change my email address today, due to losing the password for my old one!

Fingers crossed, and regardless, congratulations to all who won!

I haven't a clue what I'd do if I won, really. But I'd probably be public about it, but ask for no PM's early on. First I'd give some 2nd gens to people I know, and then maybe open it up for trades or whatever later. I'd start some nice lineages too xd.png.

Is there any new dragons?

The only new dragons are the prize dragons that have been won in the raffle. They are not given out yet, so no one can see them, but the winners have been notified by email.

Yes, the prize dragons are new, but weren't give out yet

Edited by LaHaine

New prize dragons. Three different color variations I believe. (If they're anything like tinsels)

I wonder if they'll be gold, silver and bronze again, or maybe a more interesting set of colours. Basically I can't wait to see them xd.png.

I'm rather interested in the codes people have picked, too xd.png.

Edited by TheGrox

I join the masses who didn't win. wink.gif

Nevertheless, the cooking event was great and I enjoyed it very much. It was my best Christmas in a very long time.

Congratulations to all winners. Of course, I'm wondering, too, about the new dragons. Hope I can get one by trade. biggrin.gif

What would I do if I'd won?

I would totally post about it. I would happily answer all the PMs that came in. First offspring would go to Bantymom, because she is awesome. After that, I'd probably just randomly look for people to gift them. Either that or trade every single one for a CB Golden Wyvern for my project. smile.gif

Then again, I would probably seriously consider asking for a CB of an older dragon that I don't have. Especially if I could pick the code. It's actually a tough call. But probably the first paragraph would have happened.

I hope the winners will post once they have their eggs and descriptions. I'm really excited to see them!

Congratulations to the winners! I doubt I'll ever have anything good enough to trade for a second generation, so I hope to one day stumble across one of the little lovelies, no matter the generation. wub.gif

If I'd won, I would be a noob and breed the CB to the most inbred and messiest dragon I own. And I would only breed it once. The frustrated reactions of all the hardcore players would be worth it.