TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

As it stands right now, since I didn't win, I'm going to wait until the prizes have been actually given out before even considering requesting any offspring (just in case I get lucky on redraws xd.png). Most likely though, I'll wait for another 'Spread the Love' thread to pop up to get them.

This. I've looked and noted who won, I'm not gonna deny that. But I won't PM them until I have something good enough for a trade, or at least until they see their own dragons. The thing is, at the end we will be among the last ones to get this dragons. But that's life, I guess.

While getting to see brand new dragons will be nice, am I the only one here excited to see the CODES of the dragons? xd.png I imagine they would be cool or really amusing lol.

And the poor winners who announced already. I would not want to be flooded with all the messages they are probably getting.

Edit: Pffft, Typo xd.png

Edited by Qualeo

While getting to see brand new dragons will be nice, am I the only one here excited to see the CODES of the dragons? xd.png I imagine they would be cool or really amusing lol.

And the poor winners who announced already. I would not want to be flooded with all the massages they are probably getting.

Oh, I for one would love to be flooded with massages tongue.gif

Sorry, epic typo you had there, Qualeo. I had to say something laugh.gif

Edited by Hailwidis

user posted imageCongratulations to all the winners! I'm very happy for you all. user posted image

I am hoping to get a 2nd gen at some point. That's all I ever really was thinking I had a shot at. biggrin.gif

What would you guys do, if you've won?

I'd annoy everyone by keeping the 2nd gens for myself tongue.gif

But, no email here sad.gif Congrats to the winners, though!

If I had won, I would NOT have posted it in the thread because of all of the PMs that people would come my way. I'd probably just get so frustrated that I'd say "Fine. No 2nd gens for ANYONE" (Probably not though xd.png ). What I would do is hide my scroll for a bit until it grows up and then wait a bit before opening up a breeding list.

i really want a cb prize or second gen prize with the code pacer can anyone help

i really want a cb prize or second gen prize with the code pacer can anyone help

You get a CB prize if you won and you can choose the code. For 2nd gens, I'm afraid you can't tho ^^'

One word: glomp. xd.png I'd probably wait around a few months then see who's having no luck at all catching any from the AP/trading, then hopefully make their day. tongue.gif I'd post saying I won. It's easy to just say to the people who ask for offspring that I'm going to wait around for a bit then start glomping the ones who are out of luck. I don't mind getting buried in PMs. xd.png

Anyway, I didn't win, but I don't expect to. Raffles hate me. xd.png Congrats to the winners! Hope you like your prizes. tongue.gif

Oh, I for one would love to be flooded with massages tongue.gif

Sorry, epic typo you had there, Qualeo. I had to say something  laugh.gif

Haha tongue.gif

Seriously though, I'm more interested in the codes then anything else. Sure, the prize dragons will probably be really great, but the codes are the most unique thing about them. and it shows the kind of humor the winner has usually xd.png

I was one of the thirty 3rd Place winners~! biggrin.gif

I'm so happy. Mostly because I never win anything. xd.png

Good for you smile.gif That's nice to hear

Congratulations smile.gif Be prepared for that onslaught of pms I know you're probably getting now xd.png

@Paprika, I'm assuming there were 60 winners this year. There are thirty third place winners, so its safe to assume there are twenty second place winners and ten first place winners.

I'm only assuming though. tongue.gif

Edited by Qualeo

hmmm... keep the first bred for myself, then - gift to those who've helped me or that I've seen be especially kind, trade a few, random gift... Yes, it would be bred every week & quickly become a very available line! However, since I rarely win anything that won't happen (can't complain, I'm blessed in other areas of my life biggrin.gif ).

Congratulations smile.gif Be prepared for that onslaught of pms I know you're probably getting now xd.png

@Paprika, I'm assuming there were 60 winners this year. There are thirty third place winners, so its safe to assume there are twenty second place winners and ten first place winners.

I'm only assuming though. tongue.gif

One of the 2nd place winner revealed that there are total of 20 prizes for 2nd place.

That will left only the 1st place now.

Congratulations! I hope you don't go insane from PMs.

Congratulations to all the winners, not including myself! biggrin.gif

... yeah I didn't win this year. But the events were awesome and I really enjoyed all of them. Thank you to all the DC staff/team! <3

SO glad I checked the forum. I need to check my email account all my online games are linked too.

Note: I have 3 emails: business, personal, online games.

Congrats to the winners (and good luck to those brave enough to share their joy on the forums laugh.gif).

*wanders off wondering what the prizes look like*

Congratulations to all the winners! smile.gif