TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Another year and no email for me again...

Anyway congrats to those who won! ^^

Edited by amamiya_ritsukabi29

Congrats to the winners, who are all swamped with requests. May your dragons be fruitful and multiply.

I hope TJ will let us know how many winners there were and how many chose the new dragon vs an older alternative.

Out of curiosity, was any winner(besides Rarek) brave enough to post here?

I have seen two others, and apparently there was one who posted but then deleted the post.

Rarek as 3rd place, then 2 2nd places, and one deleted the post

So few sad.gif it doesn't surprise me really; I know I would have been afraid to post, but getting some of them will be a nightmare.

I don't blame them for being afraid to post. I would be, too. :S Imho, unless the winner of a prize dragon announces in public that they're taking egg requests, maybe it would be a good idea to allow them to enjoy their new prize for a day or three before requests that are possibly unwanted start pouring in, and allow them a little space so that they can talk about the dragon freely in the forums without getting mobbed right off the bat...

Honestly, if I won a prize I wouldn't want a soul to know who I was around here... lol

So few sad.gif it doesn't surprise me really; I know I would have been afraid to post, but getting some of them will be a nightmare.

Actually, I considered posting that I won just to see what happens. wink.gif

I don't blame them for being afraid to post.  I would be, too.  :S  Imho, unless the winner of a prize dragon announces in public that they're taking egg requests, maybe it would be a good idea to allow them to enjoy their new prize for a day or three before requests that are possibly unwanted start pouring in, and allow them a little space so that they can talk about the dragon freely in the forums without getting mobbed right off the bat...

Honestly, if I won a prize I wouldn't want a soul to know who I was around here...  lol

And that's the reason why I haven't even tried to PM somebody. I know I wouldn't have posted if I won.

What would you guys do, if you've won?

If I've won I would probably work out a few trades through PM since I'm still missing some dragons, start a couple of lineage projects for myself, and after that start dropping 2nd gens to the AP (I'm way to lazy for keeping a list).

whitebaron: you are one brave, brave soul.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Actually, I considered posting that I won just to see what happens. wink.gif

That would be a very interesting experiment xd.png

On another note, thank you, Skauble, for respecting my feelings. You have no idea how nice that is for a change. And I do see your point.

I guess the few days of daydreaming is just not enough to compensate for the disappointment in my case. Either I don't let myself hope, and the whole thing becomes entirely uninteresting to me. Or I do allow myself to daydream, but when of course nothing happens, then it's not a nice feeling at all. It's not worth it for me in either case. And yet if there is another I'll probably sign on again, even knowing this, on the off chance that I might possibly be that statistical exception (yeah, right, as if).

Anyway. Not trying to sound bitter, because I'm not. It's just a system that doesn't suit me I guess. At least some of you seem to enjoy it and that does count for something.

I wish you all the best, to the winners and to those who are waiting for a next time smile.gif

biggrin.gif!

I'm so excited! I've never won anything before on DC. I can't even get a GoN.

Everyone's so nice on this forum. <3

biggrin.gif!

I'm so excited! I've never won anything before on DC. I can't even get a GoN.

Everyone's so nice on this forum. <3

You've won? Congratulations!

Make my gifting list. I'd gift my friends and then the people that helped me this last year first (that is, that gave me good eggs with good lineages or dragons I didn't have before). Then gift the ones that wouldn't have a clue and that had lost all hopes. And then gift random people from there on out.

It's a CB dragon no one else has access to (well, as CB) so asking for something impossible (as in very hard to get for some people) in return, although I'd love to get my hands on a CB gold or 2nd gen tinsel, would be kinda greedy of me xd.png

I don't know if I would post, but I'd want to gift who I wanted and begging and harrassing is not the right way xd.pngD

Edited by LaHaine

If I won, I will make a signature in which I'm going to state clearly that I'm not taking breeding requests at the time and please, please, please don't PM me about it! wink.gif

If someone does harass me, I'll just hit the report button because that's what it's for.

Now, I'd breed them for those who I know will appreciate an egg from my dragons and might also offer nice stuff for them. (this does not mean, I will never give them for free, drop, etc)

Congrats to all the winners, i am not a winner.

So i join the "Loser Club"

Maybe next Year.

I want to see the new Dragons ._.

Edited by Feuerpfote

Well, I think I jumped the gun a little bit on announcing what I'd do with my egg xd.png

My signature should explain it all. Thanks to all who sent their offers, I shall be choosing very carefully!

Well, I think I jumped the gun a little bit on announcing what I'd do with my egg xd.png

My signature should explain it all. Thanks to all who sent their offers, I shall be choosing very carefully!

You poor, poor soul. Hang on there - after a couple of weeks you'll probably get some peace.

First I'd do a super-celebration-dance (earning me some odd looks from my colleagues, no doubt biggrin.gif). I'd probably keep the first-born egg, raffle off the second (to spread the love), then thereafter any offspring would be trade fodder, in exchange for those oh-so-hard-to-catch CB metallics I need for my scroll goal.

This is, of course, assuming any new dragon is actually breedable. o.O

Haha poor Rarek, as soon as I saw your post I knew that wave of private messages would hit hard.

But only 2 second gens? that puzzles me unsure.gif

Edited by Hailwidis

Did I get that right that if my mail was full yesterday I could never know if i had won or anything and just another person would be chosen if i had? Coz yeah, it was full :X

Did I get that right that if my mail was full yesterday I could never know if i had won or anything and just another person would be chosen if i had? Coz yeah, it was full :X

TJ explained everything in his first post. If people don't answer at first e-mail, he will resend e-mail once.

TJ will resend it in a few days to those who didn't choose their prizes, so just leave some space on it and you should be fine

If I had won, I probably wouldn't have told any of you =(

After the Rosebuds and the Shadow Walkers, I have gotten so many PMs it's crazy. They only breed once a week, and keeping a list and schedule is hard work when this is a game. So, I would probably wait a month...or a few, before doing breeding for those who are polite and wait that long before asking.