TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Congrats to all the winners and to the spriter(s) who's dragon was selected to be the raffle prize!

Alas, but it was not in the cards for me this year! Congratulations to the winners! I hope some of you are generous, otherwise lame people like me will never get one hahahahaha. <3 Oooh, I absolutely cannot wait to see them! I bet they are bootiful. *o*

Guh, I had so many plans I dreamed up fr that baby! I tried my very best not to, but it's sooo hard. x_X I wish I could've won just so I could've raffled off some offspring haha. Though I would have bred a few keepers first, so that I could breed people gen 2s and 3s simultaneously and have more giving fun. Also only giving under the stipulation that everyone's firstborn offspring ALSO got passed along, to help propagate the cave. I had it all worked out. *rolls in ideas* Hopefully I can get a gen2 and continue mynefarious gift-giving plans with that instead, muahaha!

Edited by Draikinator

Congratulations!! to the lucky winners! biggrin.gif , All of the users on dc who lost sorry,I did too maybe next year will be the one sad.gif

One more year no mail. I don't really know why I even bother looking...

I would choose the prize dragon. There are so many Hollys around now...

A friend of mine chose a Holly last year (CB of course) and bred it this Christmas... with a messy dragon. rolleyes.gif

I hope the winners know what chance they have to create wonderful new lineages! Anyway, Congratulations!

Edited by lilysally

Alas, no email for me tongue.gif Congratulations to those who did win though! I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like happy.gif

And this time no mail, but can`t wait to see the new draggies biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners<3

Aww, no mails for me :c Well, congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see what the prize dragons will look like smile.gif

No email for me, although that's not very surprising, considering I've only been lucky a handful of times in my life.

I can't help but wonder if it's really worth making a few dozen people happy, if it's going to cause hundreds and even probably thousands of disappointments.

Anyway, congrats to the winners ! Enjoy, and I hope we'll get to see the sprites soon.

Is it new dragons? I was unsure if it is a new one or just the opportunity to get old ones that are hard to get or no longer dropping(Frill, neglected, holiday etc?)

No email for me, although that's not very surprising, considering I've only been lucky a handful of times in my life.

I can't help but wonder if it's really worth making a few dozen people happy, if it's going to cause hundreds and even probably thousands of disappointments.

Anyway, congrats to the winners ! Enjoy, and I hope we'll get to see the sprites soon.

I totally get where you're coming from about disappointment, and I definitely respect that feeling.

But for me, a perennial loser, I actually have a lot of fun with the anticipation - the build up if the idea that I might win and what plans I would make. Kind of like if you buy a lotto ticket. I always figure, given those odds, that people are really just paying a dollar for a light hearted daydream. smile.gif

In that way, I actually get a few weeks of fun out of it, even though I lose in the end.

But, as I mentioned a ways back, I wonder if we had a few rounds that narrowed down the pool, if it would be more or less disappointing. After all, making it through to the next round is sort of winning, and most people would probably get to do that over a few years. I just don't know if it would be more disappointing to know you got closer to the prize, or create more hope for next time knowing that it really can be within reach.

Congrats to all the winners!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Is it new dragons? I was unsure if it is a new one or just the opportunity to get old ones that are hard to get or no longer dropping(Frill, neglected, holiday etc?)

Yes, there is a new dragon. However, the winners have a chance to pick something else ( a holly, a frill, a CB gold, etc. ) if they prefer.

Congrats to all the winners!!! I hope you will enjoy your new dragons!!!

No email for me, but I was not expecting that I would win and that is why I am not disappointed. The raffle was fun and as skauble already said, the "light hearted daydream" it gave me was the best part of it.

Edited by drabrugon

Congratulations to all who won. (I didn't get one sad.gif but I am happy for those who did.) I look forward to seeing the new dragon.