TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

I saw Erithan had some luck with summoning, as opposed to this raffle! Crossing my fingers for tomorrow! *stares at trios* You guys better do something! tongue.gif

I shall say it again: Congrats winners! I'm just another person who hopes to maybe get some 2Gs on their scroll, ahaha~

I'll say this much before I go to bed: If I ever manage to get a 2nd Gen or an even 3rd or 4th gen, I'm putting it straight into my even 10th gen project.

Edited by warriorjames

Damn forgot my email password.. I guess I be needing to do something about this... Wonder if I won...

EDIT: If I did win well hotmail is being a bugger and wont let me reset my password... apparently site maintenance..

I haven't seen a matience thing on mine, though that worries me hotmail may have eaten some of my mail (as it has in the past) dry.gif

I know this is a repetition of what everyone else has already said, but congrats to the winners! Hopefully we'll get to see what the new dragon(s) were soon-- much more than I was hoping to win, I'm more interested in knowing what the new one looks like.

Big congrats to the winners. biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what the dragons look like

Nope, didn't win (unless I trashed the mail with the rest of the spam I get biggrin.gif )

Congrats to the winners

Reminder:

This is not a gifting, giving, trading topic. Please use the appropriate Section and topic if you wish to do so.

~Please refrain from begging in any topic on the forum.~

Reminder:

This is not a gifting, giving, trading topic. Please use the appropriate Section and topic if you wish to do so.

~Please refrain from begging in any topic on the forum.~

If this was stated partially due to what I posted, my apologies Z.

They're singing songs of new prize dragons....but not for me. sad.gif

Congrats to the winners, maybe next year for me! laugh.gif

They're singing songs of new prize dragons....but not for me. sad.gif

Congrats to the winners, maybe next year for me! laugh.gif

Was that a Gershwin reference? Because that's kinda awesome. laugh.gif

You know, I sort of wish there were rounds to the ultimate prize winners. Like round one would narrow it to a third of entrants, then round two would narrow it down to a third of that, and then the winners would be chosen from those. That way there'd be more suspense and we could hold on to the illusion possibility of winning for a bit longer, whereas now it's the one chance and it's done.

Also, even though I know it wouldn't make a difference statistically, I think I'd feel like I had more of a chance in the raffles if I saw a bunch of people (even if I wasn't one of them) getting into the first round, then the second, before the smaller amount of winners are chosen.

On the other hand, other people hate all the suspense, so that would probably be the worst plan ever for them. xd.png

Either way, I can't wait to see what these new dragons look like, so I have that anticipation to enjoy. lol

congratulations to all the winners. i am excited to see what these new dragons will look like. smile.gif

also hopefully i can trade for one of them one day. wub.gif

Ahhh, I'd been curiously waiting for this day- Didn't win, alas, but didn't really expect to- I think I'd only completed like five-nine of the starred recipes. xd.png Far too busy to do much beyond that, and my work browser didn't like the recipe part of the holidays so I couldn't "cook" at work. But a big old CONGRATS to the winners, and good luck to everyone else for next year. biggrin.gif

edit: in answer to the post above- Grats! the choice is yours, but if it were me I'd pick the prize dragon, because I'm guessing it's a new type of dragon we haven't seen before. Apparently you can also pick the dragon's ID code, which is pretty cool. smile.gif

Edited by Khymarea

Congrats! You may only select one prize. Since you placed, you can choose to receive the prize dragon or you may give up the prize dragon and pick a dragon of your choice that is not a prize dragon. And yes, legendary means GoN. :3

sad.gif found no mail, what a pity. congratulation to all winners!

now i read the whole thread, just to SEE the new dragons.. but.. unsure.gif

i hope, they will breed as good, as the "old" prize dragons at the beginning, so everybody has a chance to get offsprings. the breeding-mood of the most dragons is so .. äh.. low. no fun at the moment here.

Congratulations to all the winners. Can't wait to see what the dragons look like .

Congrats to winners. I didn't have high hopes for winning, mainly because I didn't want to be bummed that I didn't win, so, it worked ! smile.gif

Can't wait to see what the new prize dragons look like.

Congrats to all winner! smile.gif

Have a safe time raising your dragon! *^-^*

@the-person-who-won-but-deleted-their-post

If I were you, I'd chose a prize dragon - as you can only chose one option. (If you really do not want one, go ahead and take the CB Holly as 2nd gen from Frills will never be worth anything interesting. wink.gif )

The second part is for the code you want to give your dragon. (the five letter code that is at the ending of your lineage/view links). Most peoply try to get a nice word code or their dream code combo. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

No letters for me.. well, not that I was really expecting one rolleyes.gif

Congrats to the winners, and now I'm curious about how the new dragons will be smile.gif