TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

I won!!

Wow that feels so good. To bad I didn't really ;_;

Still, an email might yet come...*sigh* although I never win these things...

Congrats to those who did win!

Congrats to the winners!! Actually I had a good time with the baking and ginger bread house building. (Enough to wipe what I first had and rebuild better and wishing I could still play with it.)

Checked my emails and such, highly doubt I won, but I'm in too much of a good mood to let it bother me. Maybe later I might find a prize dragon in a weird generation in the AP, or trade for one. Right now, I'm happy that the people that won the prize dragon eggs gets to enjoy them.

Like I said...way too good of a mood. Wish I could share why, but it's a long story with a LOT of little steps. *hugs* Just remember, there is always a next time, and always trading.

And TJ thank you for setting this whole insane lovable process up.

What address would the email come from? Users could add it to their list of trusted email contacts to ensure that it comes through ok.

Alas, I did not win. Not sure how after three years I haven't mastered the skill to quash the sliver of hope that SOMEHOW makes my heart beat faster while I'm opening my emails, hahaha.

I'm so sad. OTL

Congrats to all the winners! I hope you enjoy your little lovelies and survive the ensuing scrutiny. xP

... and I'm going to cry if you name yours after a Greek/Roman god because heaven knows the feels/wantwantwant Apollo and Athena triggered in me back in 2010, LOL.

Didn't have much luck trading for low gen tinsels, hopefully I'll have a bit more luck this time round. smile.gif

Seen an email with the word Congratulations in the title and had a mini heart attack...

Until I realized it was just spam. xd.png

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see the new dragons. ^__^

Seen an email with the word Congratulations in the title and had a mini heart attack...

Until I realized it was just spam. XD

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see the new dragons. ^__^

Omg, that is just cruel, haha!

Thankfully (or not, depending on your perspective :P), my inbox and spam folders were utterly empty. XD

Grats to all the winners!!!

Can't wait to get home and check my emails, tho I've been told no such has arrived. Still, it won't hurt to double and triple check.... it may be hiding laugh.gif

Well, nothing for this third year of raffles. :< Ah well. I don't care. I don't have the luck to win anyway if someone doesn't respond in time.

Well, no prize for me... not that I was really expecting one! I did manage to turn a neglected this evening, though, so I suppose I have no reason to complain. smile.gif

Congrats to the winners ^^. I look forward to seeing what this year's prizes look like~

Congrats to the winners! I believe I didnt win but recently changed emails (with the cave and forums), so hopefully mine didnt bounce (as if I actually won, ha! xd.png)

Looking forward to seeing new breeds! biggrin.gif

Hopefully this time around I can actually manage a 2gen or two? Even third... Haha, my lowest tinsel was a 5th gen I think, not including deadlines

Edited by sunsteps88

Well, as the excellent Enter Shikari put it,
. laugh.gif

But sincere congrats to those who did win, 'twas well deserved! smile.gif

What a great song for this moment laugh.gif

It will be fun seeing a few trickle into the cave (hopefully if they are breedable and their owners want to breed them).

I am one of the winners, 2nd place, and happy to breed eggs for people.

The dragons haven't been given out yet so there is nothing to show on anybody's scroll at the moment ^^

I'm willing to trade. I've been playing Dragon Cave since 2008 and I know what it's like to wait for years and never have anything rare.

Send me a PM and I'll make a mini-raffle, and work out a trade with the winners. ^^

Omg congratulations biggrin.gif

Damn forgot my email password.. I guess I be needing to do something about this... Wonder if I won...

EDIT: If I did win well hotmail is being a bugger and wont let me reset my password... apparently site maintenance..

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Raffle dragons. Never having the ability to get anything less then 5th generation and never being able to get even-gen. I hate staircase lineage. x_x

I'm curious what the new dragons will be, though.

Well,it's not me for sure then ohmy.gif congrats to the other, not that I know i can stand a chance biggrin.gif

Dragcave. Not everyone who joins the mian game joins forums.

*Confused*

What email would that be?

*Edit: Just realized that my old email account deleted all of my emails.. I wonder why. It's also the email I used when joining the cave in 2008 rolleyes.gif

Edit2: It's also done the same for every other account I had. Wow. That's a lot of emails lost*

Edited by DeathCry

Congrats winners, I'm looking forward to seeing the dragons, and hoping I can get some of the offspring on my scroll, sooner or later. :3